•31•

"Your house is so quiet."

"Um, yeah." I mumbled, dumping the frozen mini pancakes on a plate.

"Oh. I-I didn't mean to upset you. My house is just so loud and obnoxious and messy-"

"It's fine Mikey." I said quickly before he could ramble any longer. "It just gets kinda boring. Mom teaches and sometimes goes off on trips because all the schools are switching to this weird south American, I think, way of teaching so she needs to learn it.

"Dad is always working odd hours so I don't see him much. I'm an only child so its just plain boring, ya know?"

"No, I don't. I'm sorry." Michael frowned, watching as I set the plate in the microwave and started to warm them up.

"My dad left when I was little, well I wasn't born yet but you know what I mean. Then he came back for like two months, got mom pregnant and left again." Michael told me.

The microwave beeped and I retrieved the pancakes.

"I would've made real pancakes but you'd probably get food poisoning so I didn't." I said, setting the plate in front of him.

Michael laughed, "It's fine babe. Thank you."

"After breakfast-"

"It's 2 pm." Michael mumbled giving me a playful look.

"Fine. After our lunch, happy?," he nodded, "do you want to get a bath?"

"Are you sure we will both fit? Mr. 6'4-giraffe." Michael asked, giving me a playful smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "We'll have to see now won't we?"

"Mm hmm."

/////

"How come you've never worn this one?" I asked, holding up the absolutely see through mesh skirt.

"I think its Mara's anyways." He shrugged, setting his clothes that he grabbed from his house on my bed. "Plus I wasn't going to let you end up ruining one of my good skirts. That's like giving a two year old a sharpie and saying not to write on the wall."

"Wow baby. Have some faith in me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, Mum says hi and if you want to keep me all week, go ahead."

I laughed, "She might not see you until fall."

"Kidnapper much?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"If we don't hurry up the bath water is going to get cold." I said.

"You just want me naked." He replied, passing me to go in the bathroom.

My eyes followed him, wandering down to his bum which swayed as he walked. His sweater also swept up, showing me his perky bum in the pastel pink lace.

I quickly followed him, closing and locking the door behind me.

"You're not going to watch me get undressed when you're already undressed." Michael said stubbornly, noticing that I was already in my black boxers.

"Sorry baby. What? Were you waiting to watch me strip?" I asked smirking.

"Mm no comment." He replied, sliding his  socks off.

"Wow baby. So dirty." I said, receiving a balled up sock.

He threw the other one at me but missed.

"Nice try." I said.

Michael rolled his green eyes, "I'll throw my sweater at you then."

"I'd rather you throw your lace at me, baby."

"And you say I'm bad. At least I don't go around asking you to throw your clothes at me." Michael said, crossing his arms over his chest and giving me a pointed look.

"But you want me too. Don't you? Don't lie to me baby boy." I said.

Michael blushed and looked away.

"L-lets just get i-in the bath."

/////

"I don't think this is working." Michael groaned, trying to get comfortable. "This tub isn't big enough."

 I laughed, "Come lay on top of me, maybe that will work."

After some movement, jabbing of knees and elbows, and loss of water which made the floor slippery, we were finally comfortable.

Michael giggled, "How do you fit in this alone? Let alone with me in here?"

"I never take bathes." I shrugged, pulling him back so he was sitting on my lap.

He tilted his head back slightly and rested his head on my shoulder. My fingers danced across his pale skin, grazing his tummy and thighs.

Michael let out small hums of happiness, leaning up to press a kiss to my jaw.

"I love you Michael Clifford."

"I love you Luke Hemmings."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cuties cuties

Anyone planning to do anything fun for St. Patricks day or Easter? Ik its early but for us we're going down to Georgia on the 18th :)))

~Cookie Xx