• 11 •

"Stop it." Luke mumbled.

"Sorry." I replied, dropping the hem of my skirt, giving up on pulling it down.

He pulled into the last available parking spot, which was all the way in the back. We were already late.

My hand went to my skirt and I pulled it down more.

"I said to stop it." Luke said.

"Sorry, I..."

"You what?" He smirked, noticing that I trailed off. "You're not hiding anything baby. I know you like wearing panties."

His hand grazed across the top of my skirt.  Warm lips were set to mine as Luke's fingers went down to touch my underwear.

I closed my eyes, letting his other hand roam my thigh.

"Do you like that?" Luke whispered, bringing his hand around to the front of my skirt.

"Yes." I whispered.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked, tugging my skirt off.

"Go lower."

"Like this?" Luke slipped his fingers under the trim of my pink lace.

"no." I whimpered.

"Tell me what to do."

"Touch me."

Luke smirked and ordered me into the back. I obeyed and climbed into the back as he took the keys out of the ignition.

Luke soon joined me in the back seat and told me to get on all fours.

/////

I quickly got dressed, feeling Luke's eyes watching me as I pealed off the sweaty gym shirt.

"D-Don't stare." I scolded, tossing my shirt at him.

"Come on baby." Luke said, placing a hand on my hip. "I like seeing your lace."

"B-be quiet. T-they'll m-make fun o-of me." I whispered.

"no they won't." Luke stated as I put my grey long sleeve shirt.

"Yes they w-will. They're mean."

Luke pulled away from me, changing into some black skinny jeans and a tee shirt that had a X-eyed smiley face and arrows around it.

I took this time to change out of my gym skirt and into my light pink skirt.

"you know you don't have to wear the spandex." Luke stated.

"I feel like everyone is watching me in gym, so if my skirt flies up.." I shrugged.

"Well, we're out of gym and I'm the only one who's going to be staring at your bum." He smirked, coming up behind me.

I blushed, "Off with the spandex, come on baby. I'll watch the lockers and make sure no one comes by."

I reluctantly listened, tugging them down before bending over and completely pulling the black material off.

"Good boy." Luke praised as I put the shorts in my small mint green gym bag.

Luke pulled my skirt higher, making it so my skirt went a little above my belly button.

"Pretty pink." Luke hummed. "So pretty baby."

|Luke|

I pulled Michael's skirt up higher, watching as the bottom of his skirt exposed his rosy pink lace panties.

"pretty pink." I mused. "so pretty baby."

"T-thank you." He stuttered.

The bell rang and he immediately went to tug the fabric down.

"No, no baby. If you even tug it down a millimeter, I'll punish you, okay?" I stated, catching his wrist.

"Y-yes Lukey." Michael whispered.

"Good boy." I smiled.

I gave his bum a quick smack before grabbing my gym bag and slinging it over my shoulder.

I was the last one out of the locker rooms but at the door, Michael picked up a pencil he dropped. I saw the red hand mark on his perky bum.

"Jesus Christ, help me."

~~~

So that happened

~Cookie Xx