"You liked that?" he smirked, still holding my waist. I couldn't help but blush.

I couldn't tell if the other we're watching or if they were off deeper in the water.

"I wish the bottle had landed on me last night." he whispered in my ear. I held my breathe as his face inched closer to mine.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. He pulled back after a few seconds, leaving me completely overwhelmed.

He started making his way through the water and back to who I guessed was the others.

I stood there for a while longer, but soon snapped out of it, as I realised I looked like an idiot.

They had all gone deeper into the water, as I had expected, but I caught Grayson taking a few sneaky glances at me.

They weren't too far away, so I noticed his expression; his eyebrows were slightly furrowed, his jaw clenched.

And I don't regret thinking that it was hot.

+++

After spending a while in the water, we headed towards the small hut in a corner of the beach.

It sold food and cool drinks, just what I needed.

We had ordered our food, and that was when I realised loads of girls were staring at us, mostly jealous fans.

I didn't really want to be with these guys, especially not with Grayson, but something kept me from going away.

And it wasn't their abs or muscular arms, I must say.

"I heard its your birthday in a few weeks," started Alex.

"Yeah," I replied nonchalantly, leaning against the small bar.

"Do you want anything specific?" Zac asked.

"Not really, I mean-"

"She wants a boyfriend." Kylie stepped in, and I nudged her playfully. When Kylie said that, I noticed Grayson look up from his phone.

"I'm fine without one," I mumbled quietly, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I'm always open." smirked Nick, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I smiled, but inside, I knew it was all fake. He didn't actually like me. He hadn't even noticed me before last night. And everyone knew he was a player.

"Hey look, the foods here," Grayson filled in the awkward gap of silence that Nick just looked me up and down in, biting his lip.

"Let's go sit down to eat it," Kylie gestures towards our towels and beach chairs.

"Hey, uh, Kylie, can I talk to you first?" Grayson said before pulling her away. Of course I was curious, but I went ahead to our spot on the sand with the others anyway.

I didn't take my eyes off them, and a few of the fans started to follow them. But I guess he didn't get bombarded by all the girls because they all had already gotten a photo with him and his signature on his first day here.

The guys were talking amongst themselves as I kept on eyeing Kylie and Grayson.

My heart started palpitating against my chest as Grayson leaned in to Kylie.

I looked away as soon as their lips made contact.

"You alright, Maddie?" Nick waved a hand in front of my face.

I blinked a few times to escape my daze, "Yeah, yeah."

I looked back once more and saw them approaching us.

Hand in hand.

----

Yeah we got some drama llamas heading our way

And uh.... Yeah :) vote for more👼🏼

Okay bYEE