The End?

Laxus was once again nervous. It was a big day. He always dreamt of doing this and now had the guts to. He was going to ask Lucy the BIG question. Something a lot of girls dream of to be perfect. He waited for her in the guild. He was on the second floor waiting... Every and any sound attracted his view point towards the door.

He saw her. He took a breath and went down the stairs while trying to keep his thoughts straight.

"Lucy?" Laxus said nervously.

Lucy stopped, "...don't you call me Blondie..." She turned around confused with his serious tone.

She looked at him. A few seconds of silence followed.

He looked away took a final sigh and then looked deeply into her eyes.

He grabbed her hand.

"Lucy," he was mesmerized by her eyes, "I love you." He slowly went to one knee and open the box.

"I want to be your dog and I want you to be my cat...Will you grant me the honor?" Laxus looked at her with all his love.

The guild, dead silent. They were waiting for her to answer, they didn't want to cheer too early, not after the last time..

Lucy looked at him and sighed.

She took his hand and made him close the box. She made his hand go around the box and put his hand on his heart.

When she did this, Laxus was getting scared about her answer. He was unsure if she wanted him.

"Laxus..." Lucy looked at him. "I don't care." The whole guild gasp and Laxus looked broken.

Lucy looked at everyone annoyed. She started up again "I don't care..." Again every one gasp.

She tried to say it quicker, "I don't care.." Nope, everyone gasp. It's a love-hate relationship with these people.

Lucy got pissed. And Laxus looked broken.

"Do you guys mind?" Lucy said.

"sorry..."

"As I was saying, I don't care..." She just wanted to see if anyone would gasp. No one did. "about the ring, I want you to know," she made sure that he was looking straight at her, " that I love you. Of course I'll marry you." Lucy hugged him. Laxus was there knelling like an idiot, frozen in place. He was filling up with the best feeling he ever felt before. He got the girl of his dreams to agree to be with him forever.

"Really?" Lucy said. She wanted more of a reaction then him just being there but after she said that, she started to laugh at the situation.

Lucy kissed him.

"I love you!" Lucy reassured him.

"I love you too..."