Annoyed

Laxus was just looking at Lucy.

Lucy was just looking at Laxus.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hahaha!!"

Both of them bursted out laughing. They still couldn't take their outfits.

"We should change before someone sees us." Lucy suggested wiping away a tear.

Laxus remembered when Natsu looked at Lucy and gulped...

"You're right, we should...but I still want you to be my cat." Laxus said.

Lucy sighed and called out Virgo.

"Sorry Virgo but can we get some normal clothes?" Lucy asked Virgo.

Virgo nodded her head and came back with some clothes.

Of course they were matching outfits... But hey, it was better than nothing.

They changed and thanked Virgo.

Lucy felt something.

Laxus noticed that she was acting different.

"What's the matter?" Laxus asked her.

"Something is happening...Loke..." Laxus didn't like that she was saying another guy's name.

Jealous much.

"He's trying to send a message but he isn't going back to the spirit world just yet." Lucy said trying to figure out what he was talking about.

"I don't know what's happening but I think that we should be careful and be on the look out. We're being under attack." Laxus said.

"I guess you're right." Lucy said.

"Be safe Loke." Lucy whispered. Laxus heard her say that.

"I get it blondie." Laxus said getting annoyed.

"Well, sorry that I don't want anything bad to happen to him." Lucy said getting mad.

"I get it already." Laxus said walking fast.

"Are you serious right now Laxus?" Lucy didn't like his attitude.

"Yeah!" Laxus yelled.

Lucy was just getting more irritated.

"Why did I have to meet you again? All I do with you is fight." Lucy said.

Laxus got hurt with her words. "Sorry...I'm just not-" Laxus got cut off.

"Loke is back, and apparently a guy named Capricorn is joining our side." Lucy said with a smile.

Fucking damn it! Laxus thought.

"I'm happy for you." He said through his teeth.

"It doesn't sound like it." Lucy commented.

"I can't take this..." Laxus mumbled.