The Hell Blondie

Lucy was now on top of Laxus saying that he now belongs to her.

Laxus blushed. Through this whole time, he figured out that he liked Lucy. He was going to turn his head to the side but he saw the mark on her arm.

"Hey Blondie. What's with the mark?" Laxus asked while looking at it.

"Oh this." Lucy said while grabbing her arm. "Just a mark that you left me with."

"Oh, sorry-" "Don't be sorry, I like it." Lucy said with a soft smile.

Laxus then took a chance and flipped her over. Now he was on top of her.

"So doesn't that prove that you're mine." Laxus said with a smirk.

"Hmm... I guess it would but why would I let someone weaker than me be my master. I would just make them mine. Especially people like you." Lucy stated.

"If I'm weaker than why am I the one on top of you." Laxus said back.

"Because I'm not doing anything stupid." She them kicked him in the groin. He tried to stay in place but couldn't.

He eventually fell and Lucy got up and dust herself off.

"Well let's go Laxus. You belong to me." Lucy said.

Laxus finally got up and said, "I don't get how I'm yours just because you kicked me there."

"Oh did you not noticed that you are on a leash. I guess not, either way, come on." Lucy started to tug on the leash.

Well that got established quickly but of course Laxus wasn't helping. Lucy kept tugging the leash telling him to walk but he didn't move.

"Laxus. Come on." Lucy whined. Laxus just stood there glaring at her. His expression then changed. He seemed like he wants to do something but wasn't too sure of it.

He eventually moved. He went in front of Lucy. He sighed one last time and came closer to her.

Their faces were inches apart. Laxus moved closer and closer.

Lucy on the other hand was confused. They just met up again and he was doing something weird, I guess she was too.

Laxus then put his hands on her shoulders and licked her face. This made Lucy even more confused.

"Laxus.... What the fuck are you doing?" He kept licking her face over and over again.

"What the hell Blondie!" Lucy yelled.

"Am I or am I not your pet, Blondie?" Laxus asked.