Ooooo

It's a mystery...

It's a mystery how Lucy was actually the only one that felt something.

The thing that they saw was a little bunny...

How can no one else sense it?

Was it only attracted to Lucy? Maybe...

The bunny saw her and started to hop away once Lucy saw it.

Lucy got up and followed the little creature.

Laxus didn't see it and was wondering where the blonde was going. He just started to follow her and didn't even say a word. He was truly becoming a puppy.

The bunny had lead them to a rainbow tree. It was majestic. Nothing could have beaten its beauty.

There was a figure by the tree. Someone was there and the bunny wasn't afraid of going forward so Lucy decided to keep going. 

The person that was there finally got a look at Lucy.

"Hey!" The guy said.

Lucy walked a bit closer before saying "Hi..." she had to take precaution. How was this guy even on the island?

"I haven't seen people for a while...and I honestly never thought that I would see someone again." The guy said.

"Do you know wha-OMG, Your arm!" The guy interrupted her.

"It's nothing really." She said touching the mark on her hand. She felt self conscious since he just screamed that out. Laxus gulped knowing that he was the culprit that caused it.

"No, sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I meant..." The guy started to say. Not having anyone around didn't help his social skills at all.

"No! It's fine." Lucy told him.

"No, you don't understand...Umm.. How do I say this? Oh, I can just show you." He started to take off his shirt...

Lucy started to blush. Laxus stopped him. 

"Hold up there!" Laxus said.

"Waa, you can see as well." Said the guy and this time, he quickly took off his shirt.

The guy had a mark on his left hand...