Bored

Lucy had sat down next to Laxus's chair, if she was going to continue to have tears running down, she didn't want him to see. She tried to stop herself and calm down but anytime she thought she was good to stop, it just started up again. She kept cleaning herself up with his jacket, this made her giggle inside. She usually felt bad getting someone's clothes soaked from her tears but not for him. After a few minutes of Lucy trying and finally able to calm down, the two blondes were in total silence. The 'let me drop a pen' silence.

Lucy was spaced out until she couldn't anymore. She got bored and was suddenly hitting her head against the chair Laxus was sitting on. Laxus opened his eyes after the first *thump* he slowly turned towards Lucy as she kept shaking the chair and making clanking noises from her chains.

*thump**thump**thump*

"Do you mind?" Laxus asked with a tone while raising his eyebrows.

"Mind what? There is nothing to do here. And *grabs the chain* I can't exactly go anywhere, no thanks to you. " Lucy said rolling her eyes and continuing to bump her head. "Yeah I noticed from it hitting itself." Laxus sighed. Laxus had to have her do something before getting stuck on the first part of a knock knock joke for anymore time.

(A/N: Got bored and did that against the wall. Might as well type it.)

Laxus smirked, a small enough idea had come to him.

"Lucy, if you're so bored come here." Laxus told the blonde while he was trying to keep his smirk from showing more than it needed to.

"I'm already next to you." Lucy said looking up at him, not in the mood to really get up.

"Just. Come here." Laxus raised his voice.

The blonde girl sighed, and got up slowly, she put one hand on her knee while pushing her up. She moved so she would be standing directly in front of Laxus.

"Now what?" Lucy asked as if standing up was going to magically cure her boredom. Laxus looked at Lucy for a second.

He sat on the chair correctly and told Lucy to "Sit down."

Lucy looked confused, "O-kay?" and she sat down on the floor.

"Now what?" Lucy was confused as if she wasn't just sitting next to him already.

"Blondie, not there but here." Laxus patted his lap letting more of his smirk out.

"Wh-What?" Lucy screamed with a blush on her face. She started to wonder where her rescue team was.

"Sit here. Unless you want to do something else." Laxus commanded. "Okay..." Lucy slowly started to go to sit on Laxus lap, having self conscious thoughts about her body. She was afraid to put all her weight on him.

Laxus then hugged Lucy. "Hey. Laxus." Lucy's face was red. She was confused on how this was supposed to cure her boredom. Was he planning to squish her unconscious? She was looking around wondering if it was too late to sit back on the floor.

"Shut up." Laxus told the blonde very bluntly.

After a few minutes of him hugging her, instead of letting go, he put his hands under the coat she was wearing. Lucy's heart was starting to beat faster.

"Laxus?" Lucy whispered nervously.

"I told you to be quiet." Laxus told the blonde.

He slid his hands up from her leg to her hips.

Lucy felt his warmth come from his hands and felt something go through her body. This feeling was new to her and she wanted more.

She felt his hands slide across her stomach. She was retracing his path way through her mind, imagining where his hand was going to end up next. As much as she was enjoying it, she was feeling uncomfortable.

"Mm Laxus." She said nervously.

"What?" He whispered into her ear.

"Can you stop?" Lucy was shaking.

"Why? You don't like it?" Laxus asked the girl.

"I don't, it feels umm weird." Lucy said this and it irritated Laxus.

Laxus grabbed Lucy by her wrists and turned her to him aggressively. You could hear the chain clash against itself.

"LUCY!" Laxus yelled.

Lucy looked at him, fear covered her face. She wasn't expecting this. She simply asked him something and from everything that happened before, she wasn't expecting this to cause him to yell.