Calm Down

Memories were coming back to her. Having to compare the beforehand situation, those thoughts had still been lingering. This time with more detail, every scenario she has wanted to stop thinking about was coming back.

She did confront her father but she still remembers her pain. It hasn't fully gone away. She was never sure when it would fully go away. Although, the idea of them making her break into panic wasn't something she thought would end up happening.

Being screamed at and ignored.

Laxus now faced a Lucy that was shaking, this time terrified. At this moment, he knew, he fucked up.

He can feel her legs on his moving, her wrist not able to calm down. It's the worse he has seen her be. He gulped, he had done this to her.

He also notice that her breathing was picking up speed.

He was freaking out inside.

"What do I do? What did I do? Lucy! I'm such an idiot." He said to himself. He was struggling to keep himself together, his eyes quivered.

He stopped thinking and simply hugged her.

Lucy didn't know what happened. She felt warmness in front of her and hugged it. She wanted to leave the world behind. She wanted to stay in it forever and never have to face that part of her life again.

Her eyes were shut close. Her muscles slowly relaxed.

She was back to her old self. Well one thing was different, she was sleeping. She was calm and comfortable now.

Once Laxus heard her breathing go slower than usual, he looked at her.

He feared that she might have used too much energy freaking out, that maybe somehow she was actually having trouble breathing. *sigh* "Good, she is just sleeping." He was relived.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to her.

He looked at the blonde in his hands and smiled.

"You really are cute. I'm not going to give up either. " Laxus said.
Totally forgetting about the battle that is happening and just thinking about how cute she is. He started to stroke her hair.

"You're my cat, nobody else is your owner and nobody else is my owner." He said looking at Kitty Lucy with caring eyes. A small blush was controlling his face.

Lucy moved a little in her sleep. She got into a more comfortable position and smiled. This made his blush grow, he felt like she was acknowledging his thoughts. 

Laxus hugged her protectively. He never wanted this moment to end.