You're mine Blondie

POV LucyThe last thing I remembered was getting interrupted from doing my act in the Miss Fairy Tail contest.

My first sense started to activate, I felt something soft, something fluffy. I snuggled into the fluffiness, I must have made it to bed, probably had a crazy night of celebration. It was warm and cozy. I was drifting back to sleep, but before I could fully drift off; I heard someone...snickering? Part of me wanted to fall back asleep but anytime I heard snickering, this can't be good. I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was a blur, why was I being disturbed? Why couldn't I wake up peacefully by myself just once. It didn't feel like an emergency, I was used to tomfoolery so I waited for my eyes to start adjusting.

I saw yellow and purple? Strange, not a usual combo to wake up to. I was expecting pink and blue. Once my vision was clear, I saw Laxus looking at me. That took me by shock. (A/N: 2023, I honestly didn't realize the pun, how long ago was this made?) I had to make a second glance just in case I was seeing things. Maybe I was just seeing in a different font, I must have drank too much.

What? I was not seeing things."Laxus, What are you doing here?!" I screamed while rapidly getting up. My vision got hazy once again but this time from standing up too fast. My heart was beating fast. In all the people that have entered my apartment, he was the last person I suspected to see when waking up. My mind was trying to recall everything or anything. I only drew blanks. The heat rising on my face and thumping from my heart made me feel sick.

"Sitting." He said in the most monotone voice. It honestly calmed me down a bit but didn't help with my confusion. Umm, O-kay... I wanted to facepalm... but only a sigh came out. The depth of the room started to make me look around. This isn't my house and it didn't seem like anyone's house in general.

Where am I? Am I even still in town?

I slowly looked around and heard a clacking sound. I looked down to see a chain around my neck and my outfit... I'm wearing a cat outfit. Since when? It wasn't one that covers your whole body but the totally opposite of that. It took me moments to figure it out. These few moments just felt unreal.

I shivered and blushed and used the blanket that I snuggled into to cover up. Once I did that, I noticed that the blanket had sleeves. It's a coat? Wait, this pattern... my face started to heat up. I don't know how I didn't realize.

"Are you going to put it on right?" Laxus asked as he stared at me amused with a hand on his chin. Not to mention that smirk he had on his face. I wanted to slap it off.

"Don't look perv!" I yelled at him and turned around trying to fix the coat.

"This view isn't bad either, Kitty." I turned quickly at him and glared. Trying to keep the coat aligned, I put it on as fast as I could while making sure I covered everything I could.

*sigh*

"By the way, Where am I and why do I have a cat suit on?" I questioned Laxus, generally confused.

"Well, you're in a building," I rolled my eyes. Wow really? I couldn't figure that out. "and *smirked* you're wearing that because you're mine." I blushed when he said that."Wh-what do you mean, I'm 'yours'?" I quoted while asking him for confirmation.

"You're cute when you blush, and I own you." He told me while his smirk grew and shrugged like it was a simple thing to say.

I'm getting pissed off. My bangs covered my eyes and I exploded.

"I don't belong to anybody! I'm not going to do something just because YOU tell me to do it!" I yelled at him and started to pant. Memories from the past started to fill my mind. I didn't run away for nothing. I didn't go on a journey all by myself to get into a guild just to be a servant for anyone else. I was my own person and no one was going to stop me from doing what I wanted to do.

He walked slowly to me and had his hands in his pocket, he stopped in front of me. "Don't you have daddy issues. And what are you going to do about it?" He asked me.

I stayed quiet. As much as I wanted to lash out. I'm in a cat outfit covered by a coat, HIS coat, he is too strong for me to fight, and even if I tried to hit him, I'm chained up. There's no way for me to win against him. I can't fight-

I just stared at him and my eyes widened.

I looked throughout my body. I couldn't find them. I couldn't feel them.

"Where are they? Where are my friends?" Laxus saw me panic and smiled.

"You mean these. That's another reason why you are mine. Don't worry, they are right here safe and sound." He said tossing up a clear cube with my keys inside. I looked at each and everyone of my keys, I wanted to cry. I'm in Fairy Tail, I-I have to be strong.

I looked down and clenched my hands and teeth, I could feel myself shaking. My heart got tight, I was panicking and my body sold me out.

"You're not going to hurt them?" I needed to know as tears started to form. I couldn't hold my emotions in.

"Only if you don't fight me." Laxus stated. God, I hate him. Even if I did try to fight him, even if I have been training, a part of me already knew that wouldn't have ended well.

"Fine, just don't hurt my friends. *looks up* As long as you don't hurt them...

I'll- I will follow you." Lucy told Laxus as a tear streamed down her eye.(AN: I want to redo the chapters and anytime I do try, I get a few chapters in. If anyone ever wants to bug me or check out what I'm up to now join my streaming discord)