Stop it!

The one who opened the door
.
.
.

Who was it?
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

"Levy!" Lucy yelled.

"Lu-chan!" Levy yelled back smiling.

"Good you're okay." Levy gaved a sigh of relief.

"Laxus, stop it!" Levy yelled once again.

Natsu was still trying to attack. Laxus just stood there. His coat was like normal but he was surrounded by lightning. He was looking Levy dead in the eye. It made Levy uncomfortable. She gulped.

"La-Laxus, you have to come to the guild, Master isn't feeling well. He might even die." Levy informed him.

Natsu and Lucy looked at her in disbelief. Lucy was about to get up but Laxus quickly shifted his eyes to her. She stopped immediately.

"I don't care." Laxus said.

"Laxus..." Lucy said.

"Shut it Blondie." Laxus told her.

"No. I'm not going to 'shut it'. You should shut it 'Blondie'. Gramps might die and you don't even care. He cares for us like nobody else. He helped me have a true family that cares. I want to go back to the guild. Let me go!" Lucy told him off.

"Have you forgotten that you're mine? You shouldn't speak like that, should I teach you a lesson?" Laxus told her. He was losing control.

"Let me go!" Lucy yelled.

"No!" Laxus screamed making his lightning go wild.

"Lucy!" Her friends yelled.

Natsu resisted the blast.

Levy got protected by Gajeel.

Lucy was too close to him. No one was close to her.

She didn't get any protection. She got a direct hit from his lightning.