No...

Laxus eyes went back to normal, all the lightning was gone. Once he heard a scream, he came back to reality. His heart pounding.

He looked up. Natsu was standing in front of him looking at something with wide eyes. Laxus followed it but not before he saw Natsu run past him.

He saw that Natsu ran to someone. Laxus knew who it was.

"Lu-Lucy..." Laxus said while taking a step closer.

"Don't get near her! Stay away from Lu-chan! You hurt her enough Laxus!" Levy yelled at him.

"Lu Lu-Chan!" She ran to her best friend.

"No...no. I wouldn't hurt her." Laxus said with wide eyes.

Gajeel came and punched him. "You just did." He told Laxus.

Laxus grabbed Gajeel's shirt. "But I would never do it!"

Gajeel grabbed his hand and pushed it away. He left Laxus there and went with Levy.

Laxus ran out. He saw that the Thunder Palace was set up and then destroyed. Laxus ran and ran.

He ran in front of Fairy Tail and his coat went off of him. He just kept running...

.

.

.

.

Time Skip

~~~~~~~~

"Hey, isn't that Lucy?" Someone asked.

"Yah." Another guy answered.

"She looks... different." The guy said.

"She gain that mark a few months ago." The guy informed.

"I guess that's it. Isn't her hair longer too. She is also wearing more black." Another one noticed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: They are just random people)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy was walking to the guild as usual. She was tougher and learned new magic. She kind of had to.

Laxus took her keys and whip when he ran away, she cried and screamed for them but nobody was able to track him down.

Natsu, Erza, Mira, Gray, Levy, and mostly everyone in the guild offered to teach her their magic but she declined them all.

Every night she would look up at the sky. More exactly, at the stars. Looking at each constellation, wondering how they were doing.

She knew they were fine but she really wanted to see them. They were her friends and family, she would never forget them or him...