Moving Day

Today was a new day, and like any other new day came surprises. Although it can't be a surprise if everyone knew about it, and hated it as well.

"Robin you can't be serious." Cyborg said in a not so happy tone. "I am, and you should start preparing. Same goes for the rest of the team." He replied.

"But we have so many great memories here...." Beast Boy began but got cut off by his leader. "And it'll soon be your last memory if someone like Slade breaks in again."

"We're getting no where with Boy Blunder." Raven whispered and left his vicinity.

The group decided to follow in hopes of getting Raven to convince Robin for them, they knew he'd listen to her. "Rae, maybe he wouldn't listen to us, but he might listen to you." Cyborg cringed.

"Yeah, if I was the last half-human on earth. I can't even make up good come backs because of this. Where did he get the stupid idea that moving is the best way to stop home invasions." Raven ranted.

"Especially since this is our only home. Well my only home, on Earth of course." Starfire added."I dont know what you guys expect from me but fine. I'll try and talk to him." Raven sighed and ventured off to find Robin.

"Robin we need to talk." She started. "Not now Raven, cant you see I'm busy." He stated.

"I'd like to say the rest of the team is doing the same but none of us is happy about moving." She bluntly added. "Look, I know you think as a leader youre doing the right thing, but right now youre doing the worst thing. Do you seriously want this to be a regret of yours?"

"Raven, he knows where we live. What if next time we won't be so lucky to scare him off. Its the best thing for us now. We have to move." He continued on deeper into the hallways and Raven followed after with more speed. Her little body couldn't do much but her mind can. She used her powers to hold him against the wall as she spoke.

"One. Its very rude to walk away from someone when their talking to you. Two. Yeah Slade knows where we live, but so does everyone else in jump city. Plus we have cyborg, one of the smartest people we know who will definitely come up with a solution. Don't forget we're heros not runners." She spoke with great passion, something she doesn't show very often. After her short speech she placed him down.

Robin was speechless, he didn't walk away, nor did he try to find a counter argument. She was right.

He look at her and smiled sheepishly then pulled her close. "Uh, Robin. What are you doing?" She asked, he had one hand around her waist and another behind her neck. He peered in close and placed his lips against hers, she started to resist but slowly leaned into the kiss. He kissed her with just as much passion as he could exert.

After the kiss he hugged her as she placed her head on his shoulder. "You've convinced me, but one more thing. I will try my best to never let go of this home again, no matter how many invaders we have, but the same goes for you. I'm never letting you go as well." He explained and picked her up bridal style. The crimson sat upon her cheek like glue as they went to deliver the good news.
-

---------------------------------------------------

Honestly i think im the worst writer there could be. Im so slow with updates because my immune system is deciding to be a jerk and my brain thinks it's also a good time to get writers block. Anyways sorry for the slow updates, as usual and i hope you enjoy.