Love In The Making

Topic: A Night Out, Control

# of Words: 1009

RavenAMZ

Raven loves Robin. Robin loves Raven. So what's the problem? They don't know it yet, and a few series of mishaps will help lead them in the right direction, so continue reading if you want to find out how they realize that their true love, is not that far from home.

----------------------------

Raven's P.O.V.

I didn't know what to do, I was bored. I sat in my room hiding away from the challenging (Beast Boy) and big brother (Cyborg).

I heard a knock, I didn't know whether to play it safe or to answer the door. "Raven, its me. Robin." They said. For a second there I thought it was Starfire with her pudding, phew.

I answered the door, only letting a ray of light shine into my room. "Yes." I said, with the same monotonous voice. "The others and I were planning on going to the movies tonight, wanna come?" He asked.

I took a few seconds to think, Maybe if I'm lucky he'll sit next to me. "Sure." I answered then shut the door, my breathing rate sped up immensely. All of a sudden I felt this strange wave of heat across my face, I ran towards the mirror then saw the color crimson red against my pale cheeks, fighting each other. Was this here the whole time? Did he notice? Once these thoughts crept into my mind I saw the mirror before me shatter.

To much emotion. On average that was not even close to actually having enough feelings to even be considered human, but for me, it seemed like a Niagara falls of emotions pouring down on me and I needed to bring it to a forever stop.

Whatever was happening I didn't have time to find out because I had two hours to get ready, and a closet full of uniforms and one pair of pj's. I asked Starfire if I could borrow one of her outfits, knowing her-her closet would have pink in many forms, shades, and sizes. Which was not really my preference of a good color, but I had to work with something.

She was 'overjoyed' that I asked her, that's how she explained it anyways. I received a plaid pink shirt with a light pink tank top, followed by dark pink studded shorts. Hmm, I can work with this.

I went back into my room, using my powers to read my spell books at a great speeds. I was looking for a spell to cast on the clothes, a spell to change color. Like I always do with my uniform, but usually its purple or white never something pink. Found it.

I gathered the candles and special sand I gathered from back home. *shivers* I placed the objects in a special position, then sat down in the middle, crossing my legs. I mumbled the words aloud, soon the sand from the jars started to rise. Its working.

The flames from the candles extinguished themselves, the sand slithered its way onto the clothes. It grasped onto every fiber of the cloth, then altered the color. Perfect.

I quickly got changed with thirty minutes to spare. I took a nap, because the magic used in order to preform that spell took a lot of energy out of me. Altering something's form or appearance is very dangerous and energy draining, so of course I would take a few minutes of shut eye.

Robin's P.O.V.

It was almost time to leave, as a matter of fact we had about thirty minutes left. I saw the others rush in the living room with their casual clothes on. Starfire wearing a pink T-shirt and skirt, which was 'normal' for her anyways. Cyborg with his hoodie and jeans, then Beast Boy wearing T-shirt and jeans as well.

Where's Raven? It wasn't like it mattered anyways, she wasn't late but it felt...weird without her.

To waste time the others played video games while Starfire and I talked about how a Venus fly trap could actually eat insects accepting the fact that its still a plant. It was...interesting.

Finally about fifteen minutes later Raven stepped foot out of her room, she looked tired. I could tell. Her clothes surprised me, even the challenging was speechless.

"Are you sure you're up for a movie? Because you look like you barely have enough energy to walk." I spoke softly to her, making sure not to disturb the others. "No, don't worry about me Boy Blunder. You just go and enjoy you're movie." She answered.

She really didn't look like she had the strength to even step one foot out the door without turning into Sleeping Beauty. "Raven, you're staying home. That's an order." I spat out, shocking everyone. I rarely gave orders that didn't have to do with defeating criminals or putting the reckless duo, playing video games, back in their place. And it was especially shocking that the order was given to Raven of all people, and not Beast Boy.

She seemed infuriated, but I didn't care. As long as she wasn't forcing herself to do something that was hurting her body, then I wouldn't care if she hated me. She marched to her room, I heard a light bulb burst from one of the hallways. The crashing and explosions didn't end until I heard a door slam shut.

I told the others to go ahead and go to the movies, I would have to stay here to make sure Raven doesn't do anything stupid. They were skeptical at first, but went ahead anyways.

I walked up to Raven's door then knocked. I heard nothing. I knocked again. Nothing.

She would have to come out of here sooner or later, so I would have to tempt her if it was going to be sooner. "Oh Raee, I found this piece of chocolate cake in the fridge." I teased, nothing. It was quiet, almost to quiet. Then I heard something from the kitchen fall, like a glass jar of some kind.

Got you.