Our Love Is A Ticking Clock

Robin and Raven are in love. They love each other so much that nothing could possibly keep them apart, except when two other members develop the same feelings but its towards the wrong person.

  Robin loves Raven. Raven loves Robin. Beast Boy loves Raven. Starfire loves Robin. So who will Robin and Raven decide to be with.

  _________________________________

  It was morning, the sun was shining beautifully and the flowers bloomed ever so brightly. The Titans wanted to enjoy the rest of the day by relaxing since there were no crime alerts so far.

  Robin and Raven cooped up in the room, snuggling under a warm blanket. Starfire attempting to make blueberry pancakes, while Cyborg tried to sneak leftover hot wings from last night's dinner. Beast Boy barricaded in his room, thinking of ways to be alone with Raven.

He finally reached the courage to walk out of his room and knock on her door, only to hear silence in return. "She's probably with Robin right now, ugh, I hate him so much!" He said to himself.

Starfire had finished her attempt on blueberry pancakes, wanting Robin to be the first to try them. She ventured towards his room, knocking only once, knowing not to disturb him to much when he sleept. Truth is Robin and Raven were already awake, but hearing that one knock made them aware of what was about to happen. Starfire would rush into the room, hoping to find Robin sleeping shirtlessly under the sheets. She'd run over to his side, with her brightly lit smile, and wrap her arms around him. But in truth, if Robin did let her in all she'd do is witness a happy couple enjoying each others company and that was something that was not an option.

Instead Raven teleported herself back to her room, kissing her oh so loved boyfriend with the little time she had left.

Eventually he let Starfire in. (I will do two P.O.V.s at once. Robin in regular font and Raven in the italic. There's a reason i did that so please bare with me.) Raven got ready, waiting for when Starfire's aura would finally leave Robin's room. In the mean time she got ready, taking a shower and putting on her leotard and cape.

Starfire merrily made her way to Robin's bed side, happy to see Raven not there. She looked up to see a sleepy Robin 'awake from his slumber', his shirt no where to be seen and the blanket falling from his waist as if covering something only exposing so little of his shorts. Raven finally finished and decided to grab a snack, the moment she stepped outside she was bombarded with a desperate Beast Boy. "What the hell?"

She held the platter of pancakes carefully in her hand, making sure not to ruin them before Robin could try. Surprisingly they looked somewhat normal, actually having the aroma of freshly made blueberry pancakes. Robin eyed them. She sat beside him, giving him a fork. He smiled and thanked her, she nodded. Robin gulped, she did get better at cooking. They looked good but did they TASTE good.

 Beast Boy pushed her to the wall, Raven feeling a wave of emotions run over her. Some happy, others sad, anger, lust, jealousy, and so much more. Unsure of how to react she pushed him away. "Raven! Don't do this. I love you." Before she could escape those words rung through her ear like an orchestra.

Robin took a bite, Starfire anticipating the moment he'd spit them out in disgust. But he didn't. Instead he took another bite, and another, and another. She was flooded with emotions such as glee and renewed self-confidence. "Oh Robin, I am most over-joyed that you did not do the ceremony of the spitting out." She said. "In truth, I actually enjoyed it Star." He replied.

"Beast Boy..." Raven started but couldn't bring herself to finish. "What? Your going to tell me I'm not good enough, right? Ugly, weird, green!?" He shouted. Those reasons had nothing to do with why she didn't love him. Robin was just...there. She loved him because of his capability to put a smile on her face when Beast Boy's jokes couldn't. Knowing when it was time to be serious and goofy, relating, his warm hands comforting her, his smile, and his lips..wanting. No, needing. They needed her. Always coming back for more.

Starfire couldn't control herself. She lunged forward at him, dropping the platter and leftovers to the floor. He was startled but returned the hug. When she didn't let go that's when he started to worry and squirm. "Starfire what the hell are you doing!" He shouted trying to remove her but her super human strength surpassed his. "Robin! Don't you know that I love you!" she responded. He stopped struggling. He loved Raven, her smile, her body, her personality, he loved everything about her. Her knack for not caring what others thought, being able to stand up for herself, keeping her composure, but also when she laughed, let go, the way she held onto him at night like she wanted him. Needed him.

Part two coming soon. ;)