Our Love Is A Ticking Clock Part Two

"No, Beast Boy I never meant it like that." I understand that love is a powerful emotion that could bring rainbows and sunshine but where do those rainbows come from? After the storm. Right now he's just has to get through the storm but I'm afraid if I say anything else the sunshine and rainbows...will never come. 

"Starfire. Please. I am really not dressed for this type of thing right now, also you know I'm dating Raven. I just can't." I said trying to ease out of her grasp. The only cloth that covered my body was my shorts and if Rae or anyone else were to walk in on us they might get the wrong idea. "Oh but Dear Robin, I love you." She continued, her inhuman strength overcame mine. "Star, please. Let...o." I said suffocation was evident in my voice, she quickly released understanding what she was doing. "Robin, I am the so sorry. I did not do the understanding." She said.

Beast Boy continued, "Then what exactly did you mean Raven?!", I was shocked, I thought it'd be pretty obvious that I was deeply in love with Robin. "No, I just meant that I can't love you the way you want me to, my heart is already taken by another." I answered. His head drew closer, rage and sadness glowed in his eyes, his arms trapped me against the wall. "I will do whatever it takes to make it happen, because Raven my love for you will never fade." He stated.

"No, Starfire it's okay, I know you didn't mean to." I replied, my accepting her apology made her fly in the air with joy. Once she landed back on my bed she quickly pinned me down. "This is why I love you friend Robin. You are the loyal, and kind. Also the handsome." She stated.

I turned my head to face the hallway instead of Beast Boy as his head drew closer. I don't want to hurt Robin, I care for him way to much. "Beast Boy, please stop." I said a hint of rage and sadness, almost fear, entered my voice.

"Starfire please let me go." I said as Star's face drew closer to mines. "But friend Robin, this is what people do when they are in the love. It's called the making of the out, a very promising tradition if I may add." She explained. "Star! You said you loved me! I never said I loved you." I replied, I tried not to hurt her feelings but it was bond to happen. "I'm sorry Star." I said as her grip loosened. I got off from beneath her, I put on a white T-shirt then headed for the door to check on Raven. Before I could step out the door Star tackled me.

"NO. You've hurt me to much. I watched you and Robin act like the 'perfect' couple, acting all happy, now it's my turn to have my happy ending." He answered as his lips drew closer.

"Starfire! As your leader I command you to release me!" I shouted as she had me in a tight grip against the wall, my wrists feeling like they've being nailed into the wall behind me. "Then you are no longer my leader friend Robin." she stated as she quickly came to steal a kiss.

"STOP BEAST BOY, I LOVE ROBIN NOT YOU."

"STARFIRE STOP, I LOVE RAVEN."

(Normal P.O.V.)

Their screams were heard loud and clear as the couple shoved aside their foe and ran to find each other. "Robin." Raven said as she finally felt the reassuring grip of Robin's arms around her. "Raven." Robin said as he felt the familiar small figure embrace him.

Once they finally felt relief, The Challenging and The Tamerianian ran towards the couple. Raven quickly threw herself and Robin into a portal, were their love could be undisturbed and nurtured.