It Was Just A Prank...was...

Robin carried out his normal routine; wake up, brush teeth, take shower, fix hair, get dressed, walk towards the kitchen, see Beast Boy and Cyborg filling a balloon with slime, get breakfast, WAIT WHAT? 

Robin stepped back, just to clarify if he saw correctly. He look at to two devious teenagers as if he'd seen two ghosts. "Guys, uh, what are you doing?" Robin asked in a stern voice. "Oh you know, hehehe." BB replied.

"No, I don't know. 'Hehehe' Explain." Robin persisted, Cyborg continued to place the balloon on top of someone's door, he couldn't see who's since Cyborg was covering the label.

"OK, so we are setting up a prank for someone special, and basically when they walk through the door the first thing they'll be introduced too is a bucket of slime." BB explained then went to put the finishing touches on the set up.

"Beast Boy, who's door is it?" Robin asked but no one answered, he repeated his question but  still no reply.

The two ran off when the prank was done, Robin standing there lost, he heard a faint voice saying "what the hell was all that noise about." Once he looked up to the label the name read, Raven.

"Oh, no..." He mumbled as the door slide open and a curious Raven was covered in slime like the Niagara Falls stood above her. What made it even worse was that the first person Raven saw was Robin. She looked at him with the desire to kill. Her eyes glowed red, separating into four slits. She grew as tall as she could and the slime seemed to melt off her, while dark arms protruded from her cloak.

She bent down as if this was her going in for the kill, but looked at him then turned down the hallways to where the devious teenagers stood and enclosed them in darkness. Robin stood where he was terrified, yet relieved.  

Few hours later when Raven finally calmed down she returned to her room, Robin was waiting to ask her a question but before he could she stated, "Don't worry I know you had nothing to do with the stupid prank, even if fear radiated off you like crazy." she kissed his cheek and went back inside. 

Maybe he should start snooping in on pranks more often if that's the result....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really don't even know where I was going with this story I was kinda in a hurry to update, but HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Like, comment, and share til your hearts content!!!!! Oh and answer this in the comments below, Do you think the short story would've turned out better if Robin tried to save Raven and ended up getting slimed himself?