Flustered

A/N; I want to apologize for not updating in a super long time. I had somehow caught a very serious infection in my throat so I was pretty much in a horrible state. I know its probably not that important to you guys but I at least wanted to explain. I will have the update for the 2K up soon, hopefully, but for now I'll just give you guys a little one shot in the mean time. Thank you again for waiting, I love you guys so much. Have a wonderful day.

--------------------------------------------
Raven and Robin had been dating for a while now. They went on dates time to time, slept in each others room once in a while, and would even stay up until midnight just talking to each other. They loved each other very much and their friends supported them.

Today Star wanted to visit the mall, she asked everyone to join her. Raven had to decline due to the last time they went shopping. Star turned her into a walking rainbow after leaving the cosmetics section. Beast Boy and Cyborg agreed to go because they wanted to see if any new video games were on sale. While Robin also declined because he wanted to do some research on Slade.

Once the trio had left Robin made his way to his room. While Raven was left in the living room. "I know I'm suppose to be enjoying this alone time but...its so...lonely." She thought as she listened to the echoing sound of nothing.

She decided to put this time to good use, "Maybe I could do something for Robin....not that I have to prove myself...or anything..." She whispered as she started to blush while flustering. She wanted to try and bake him a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.

The moment she stepped foot in the kitchen she already realised it was going to be a battle field trying to bake her leader/boyfriend the perfect cake, but she had to try.

After an hour of hard labor she had various spots on her face where the flour met her skin, and her hair held clumps of frosting. But she finished the cake and she was happy. She decorated it with various flowers and put the Teen Titans logo in black and red. In small red frosting she put 'Made with love.' but she immediately regretted it. She couldn't take it off now or it would ruin her hard work. "Here goes nothing." She puffed as she took off her chefs hat and threw it against the floor as if she were going to war.

She marched to Robin's room with the cake in hand, not giving it a second thought to wait and clean up. When she reached his room she lifted up her up to knock on the door, but put it down in fear. "What if he doesn't like it....I should throw it away....but it looks so good....but....ughh." She thought, then she finally mustered up the courage to knock on his door.

Within a second the door swooshed open before her eyes. Her face was red as a tomato in bashfulness and regret. "Here, take the damn cake." She impulsively said while shoving it in front of his face. "Raven, this looks so amazing. Did you make it?" He asked her while smiling brightly.

"...yeah...but its okay if you don't eat it...you'll probably die anyways...." Raven said doubting her skills. But he gladly took the cake and set it inside his room safely. "I'm willing to take that risk." He replied then reached out to hug her tightly.

She hugged back but her cheeks started to blush a crimson red again til her whole face lit up. She shoved him aside and said "Yeah well....I warned you..."

"You're so cute when you're bashful." He said as he pulled Raven in his room and cuddled with her on the bed. "You're such an idiot." She insulted, which earned his reply "But I'm you're idiot, who really likes the smell of your skin which oddly smells like cake and frosting." Eventually she eased into his touch and they stayed like that for the rest of the day.