Dean Imagine for Danny

A/n: Hope you like it Danny! Enjoy. (:

Summary: Dean and Danny get in a huge fight...

You're on a hunt. Vampires. Their nest has and unsettling feeling. It's too quiet. You were alone. No Sam. No Dean. You heard a loud crash and your eyes immediately snapped towards the source.

Nothing was there. That you knew of. Eyes searching the dark vampire nest, still looking for the source of the crash. All of the sudden a vampire grabs you out of what's seems nowhere. At this moment you knew you were going to die.

You shouldn't have gone alone. You know you shouldn't have. Dean told you not to but you didn't listen. Boy, you wished you would have listened.

As the vampire ripped the portion of your black shirt covering your neck off, you felt his breathing in your neck ready to sink his fangs into your flesh.

You mentally apologized to Dean. Feeling his teeth close to piercing your skin, the door busts open revealing Sam and Dean. The vampire starts in on Sam and tries to kill him.

Dean is already furious you didn't listen to him. Now he's pissed because he had to go after you and now the damn vampire is going after Sammy.

Dean chops the son of a guns head off and grabs you and Sam and bolts out of there and into the Impala. You can feel the tension and fury coming from Dean on the ride back to the bunker. "Danny are you alright kid?" Sam inquires. "Y-yeah." You whisper knowing just how mad they both were at you.

The car ride which seemed like hours comes to end as you pull into the bunker. As soon as Dean gets out and inside he patches up Sam and then finds you sitting in the library, your head in your hands. "Danny we need to talk." Dean says teeth clenched. "Dean I know I shouldn't have tried to take a whole nest on by myself. I'm sorr-" "You're sorry Danny?! Sam almost got seriously hurt!" You began to get a little pissed.

You can take care of yourself. You just made a little mistake. So what? "So you're not concerned I almost got hurt Dean?" You yell back at him. "No because any stupid thing you do is your on damn fault!" "What the fuck Dean? Are you being serious?" One mistake and the man blows up.

You started to walk out of the room. "Danny if you were a good hunter, your dad would be proud! Make better decisions god damnit!" You stopped in your tracks. Your dad never believed in you or supported you and it really upset you because your dad was your idol and all you wanted was his love and approval. Dean sounded just like your father.

You whipped around shooting Dean a death glare and flipped him off. Tears started to blur your vision, and Dean started to open his mouth to say something rude but shut his mouth when he saw the tears in your eyes.

He knew he messed up and started to apologize. But you just trailed off to your shared room locking the door behind you. Dean ran after you trying to open the door. "Danny I'm so sorry." "Fuck off Dean." You growled back.

For awhile he left you alone, giving you time to cool off. He went to the store buying every possible thing he thought that you might like. When he got back he set it all up in your room because you unlocked the door, but went to take a shower in your bathroom, with the door locked.

When you came out of the shower you saw all of the gifts and a guilty looking Dean. He had a guitar with him. You loved to hear him sing and play but you could never get him to sing or play for you no matter how much you begged.

He started to strum 'Can't help falling in love with you' and all you could do was forgive him.

A/n- (: