First hunt

Dean: Vampire. You were ones of those "geeks" that loves old horror movies and anything supernatural. (Like Charlie) so when you met Sam and Dean Winchester from one of your favorite book series Supernatural you somehow convinced Dean to let you come along on a hunt; a simple vampire case. You were beyond excited and pumped up for your first hunt that you ganked that son of a gun like just like how millions of times you had imagined it in your head. Eventually you became an awesome hunter and helped the Winchesters on more and more hunts.

Sam: Salt 'n burn. Sam never let you go on cases with him. He always made you stay at the bunker and research. After days of you and your bestfriend Dean begging Sam to let you tag along he finally gave in. You even were the one to find the object the ghost was attached to and saved Sam's ass from dying. You turned out to be a pretty badass hunter.

Cas: Demon. Cas was showing you around the human world when Sam and Dean prayed for him to come help on a case. "Y/n we need to help a few of my friends kill some demons" "okay" when you got there Sam and Dean were tied up and while Cas untied and healed them you used your magical angel power stuff to kill the two demons. And that was your first hunt.
A/n: oh god this was the worst. I can't write to save my life 😂😂 I promise I'll take more time and effort to write these. *pinky promise*