He finds out you have a tattoo

Dean: You were stitching up your thigh after a werewolf had scratched up your legs on your most recent hunt, when Dean came to give you some whiskey he noticed your small anchor tattoo. "You have a tattoo?" Dean asks while handing you the whiskey. "Yeah got it when I was 17" "What does it mean?" Dean curiously asks. You reply with "The anchor reminds me not the let the hunting lifestyle weigh me down like an anchor does for a boat." "That's awesome!" You said "Thanks" while you smiled up at him.

Sam: You were taking a much needed shower after hunting a nest of vampires, when Sam popped into the shower to join you. You both talked quietly while he washed your hair for you when he saw something on your back. When he looked closer he saw that is was a pair of angel wings with the date 9-26-99 under it. "Y/N?" "Hmm" you hummed eyes closed as he massaged your scalp with conditioner. "Who's the tattoo for?" You opened your eyes and turned around to face him. "It's the date my little brother died." "I didn't know you had a little brother!" "I have three" you say turning back around "Oh." "Y/N?" "Yeah?" "I love you" "I love you too Sammy." You say blushing.

Cas: You were changing when Cas walked in on you. Since he didn't know that was weird, being an angel and all it didn't bother him that you were half naked in front of him. Red and embarrassed you greet him "Hey Cas" "Hello Y/N" He looked you up and down and saw your anti-possession tattoos. "You look beautiful with tattoos Y/N" and with that he walked out of the room.

A/N: sorry Cas's sucked I ran out of ideas. 😐