Chapter 28

At around midnight my eyes fluttered open and my body shot up.

My eyes wandered to every corner of the room and fear rushed over me.

I got off the bed and felt like I couldn't breath. I felt like i was trapped and I couldn't escape.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Neymar,Bruna,James,My sister, and my mother.

My blood dropped down to my feet and my jaw dropped open.

Neymar grabbed onto bruna's waist and they smirked at me while James and my sister were eating their faces off (not literally but you know what I mean *kissy**kissy*)

And my mother was approaching me.

"It's been so long since I've seen you my child" she coldly laughed.

"And it's been so long since the last time I wanted to see you" I hissed.

"Now, that isn't the way to talk to your mother" she took a step and was right on my face, I could feel her cold breath "is it?" She continued.

I pushed her off me and made a run for the door but James and my sister stopped me.

"Move!!" I yelled.

They let out a bitter laugh "never" she whispered on my face.

I slapped her face away from mine and tried to push her out of the way.

I then felt strong arms pull me by my waist. I starts kicking and screaming "LET ME GO"

When I turned to see who it was my heart broke into pieces. Neymar.

He took advantage of me being distracted to pull me away from the door and throw me across the room.

I landed in a corner. I tried to get up but I couldn't feel my right arm.

Tears started to escape my eyes and I looked up as I saw them getting closer.

I started screaming.

*End of dream*

I Screamed.

My pillow and my hair were drenched in cold sweat. I was shaking and my skin felt cold.

I heard fast footsteps then a big THUD followed by an "OW".

Then the door burst open and James came in rubbing his shoulder.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked as he rushed to my side and wrapped his arms around me.

"I-I had a dream a-and My m-mom was in it and J-Julia was in it, Bruna and N-Neymar were in it, And you were in it t-too" I said while trying to control my breathing.

He smiled when I said that he was in my dream but it immediately fell. "What was it about?" He asked .

I took a deep breaths entries to focus on my breathing.

"I woke up screaming and I got out of bed and then I felt trapped,like I couldn't breath, then the door opened and Neymar and Bruna came in, my mom, and Julia and you came in too" I said and took a deep breath.

"then my mom started to come closer to me, Neymar grabbed onto Bruna's waist and smirked, and you-you started to make out with my sister, which i don't understand why?"  i said.

james's eyes widened. "h-how weird" he chuckled nervously.

"yeah" i said and bit my lip.

"so are you okay now?" he asked worried evident in his tone.

i nodded.

"you sure?" he asked.

"yes im sure go back to sleep now" i reassured him.

he sighed and got up and walked towards the door. he took one last glance and walked out closing the door behind him.

i sighed and rubbed my face. i got up and grabbed my guitar. i went out into the balcony and took a seat.

i placed my guitar between my hand and started to play whatever my fingers wanted.

"I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life"
i started.

i went back inside and grabbed my notepad and went to sit back outside. i started to write down what came into my mind. once i finished i placed my pen and paper down and grabbed my guitar again.

"Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread,
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help (begging, "Baby, please.")
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"

i finished as a tear slipped down my cheek. i wiped it away as i grabbed my pen again and titled my song , Stitches.

i went back inside and smiled. i put my guitar next to the night stand and put my notepad in my purse. i jumped on the bed and covered my body with the white covers.i closed my eyes and tried to  fall asleep.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

wtf did i just write.....

the song is stitches - by shawn mendes just in case you guys were wondering.

okay its late and im skyping with my sister KaraFerruzza!!! ily babbeeeeeee

anywhoooo.....

bye xx.

(sorry if there are any errors)