Chapter 10

_*Marc's P.O.V.*_

"Sir the plane has landed" a quiet voice woke me up.

I rubbed my eyes and mummbled a 'thank you'

I yawned and got up.

I grabbed my backpack and exited the plane. I went to the first floor and retrieved my luggage.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Neymar's number.

No answer.

I tried again..

And no answer.

I sighed and dialed the number of a person who I personally don't like.

James.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

His voice was raspy and low.

"James do you know what hospital Kate is in?" I asked him going straight to the point.

"Y-yea" he struggled to say.

The line went quiet and all you could hear were sniffles.

"James?" I asked.

"Yea she's in h-hospital Santa Monica room 217" he blurted out and the line went dead.

Well...

I hailed a cab and told him the name of the hospital. The driver nodded and stepped on the gas.

About 40 minutes later we arrived at the hospital. I signed some stuff for the driver and paid after saying goodbye.

I walked into the lobby with my suitcase still in hand, I asked the lady at the front desk where room 217 was. She pointed at some hall and said something really fast...so I just smiled and nodded. And I started my journey. I walked down the hall and took a turn to the right and kept walking straight. I turned to the left and found the room. I slowly opened the door and...OH OKAY...

_*James's P.O.V*_

If you asked how to describe how I felt right now it would be

Broken.

Shattered.

Empty.

Dead.

In a moment of oblivious I fell in to the traps. The traps of Julia.

My ex-future sister in law.

  I had invited her over to discuss how I would propose to Kate and it was all secret so she didn't tell anyone.

And no one knew.

She said she wanted a beer and I went to get her one from my kitchen and that's when Kate had surprised me.

I was very happy believe me I was. But I was nervous because I didn't want her to find out.

So I lied.

Yea yea stupid idea but she just couldn't find out.

But to make matters worse Julia called me form upstairs and Kate thought that I was cheating on her.

Now that made my blood boil. I would never cheat on Kate she meant the world to me and I would never do anything to hurt her.

But after our fight Kate left and Julia came downstairs and tried to comfort me. She asked me if I could bring her phone from upstairs while she got me a glass of water and I said yes so I went upstairs and grabbed her phone.

When I turned around she was already upstairs and gave me the glass.

I drank it all in one go and thanked her. She smiled a bright smile. Too bright if you asked me.

Everything started spinning.

So is at down on the bed and put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Julia asked with that stupid smile plastered on her face.

"What did you do?" I growled.

"Something I always wanted to do" she winked.

And  then  it  all  went  black.

It felt like a dream. I thought that I was well you know 'frickle frackling' you could say with Kate. That's how bad i was feeling. But when Kate burst into the room and I saw the pain in her eyes everything came washing in and I pushed Julia off of me. And I put some clothes on and ran towards her. And we'll I guess you know the rest....

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Sorry for the short chapter!!

And for not updating in so long.

I know it's a crappy chapter but it's all the time I had today and I'm sorry😭 please forgive me🙏

But anywho..

What do you guys think about the whole James situation and Julia, Kates sister?

Well comment what you thought and predict💘

And vote if ya liked it😘

G'night love🌌💖 xx.