Chapter 1.

"Hey Marc! how have you been?" I chirped through the phone.
"ive been great, how have you been?" Marc answered.

"great, so watcha doin next week?" I asked him.

"Well it's our first training of the season so probably going to some party or something but mostly training, why? Marc answered.

"Oh just wondering " I said in a sing-songy voice.
"Whatever, but i have to go now since a few of my teamates wanted to meet up, bye" marc says.
"bye, love you!" i said.
"love you too" He said and hung up, then I walk over to my laptop and i opened it and started to look for tickets to Barcelona. Once I found them I closed my laptop and started packing for the flight this Sunday.

-------------------------------------
I groaned as i Heard my phone ringing.
I opened one eye and turn to look who it was and it was my best friend Ariana and she said if I was ready for my flight , my eyes widen and I look At the time on my phone, it reads 6:30 "SHIT the flight leaves in 30 minutes, thanks Ari now bye I have to go get ready"
"Bye kate" Ari answers so the I hang up and immediately get up go to my dresser. I grab some panties my barça jersey with Marc's name and number on it and some light washed skinny jeans and rush to the shower.
-----------------------------------
I change into my clothes, run to my closet and get my black high top converse slip them on and go to my vanity. I put some concealer under my eyes and over some blemishes. Then I curl my lashes, I then apply a thin coat of mascara and I take my liquid eyeliner and just make a little wing on my eye. I flip my head upside down and grab a hair tie and tie my hair into a pony tail. I then pull some strands out from the sides of my face to frame my face. I look into the mirror one last time and get up to get my cross body purse and put some money, my phone, some lip balm, and my headphones. I grab my keys and go get my suitcase and rush out of the door. I turn and lock my door and take the elevator down to the lobby and give my keys to the receptionist. She smiles and says "I'll make sure your keys are Safe ma'am" . I smile and thank her and I walk out the door. The paps are there so I struggle a little with my suitcase but I manage to get through. I look at the time and it's already 6:45. I open my trunk and throw my suitcase in. I run to the drivers seat quickly turn my car on and drive to the airport.
.......................................
I get to the airport, I then find a parking space and I get my luggage out and rush inside. I then go downstairs to check in my luggage and to go find my gate number. I then go past security And Go to my gate . Not much longer they call the first class passengers and I rush towards the line.

 I show the lady my ticket and she lets me in. I find a seat and I take my phone out and text Ariana To tell her I'm aboard. Just a few seconds later she says to be safe and to say hi to Marc for her. I just send her "okay, thanks💕". 

And the air attendant lady walks in and shows us the exits and the basic stuff then they play the boring video which just says the exact same thing that the lady said. "Hello passengers this is your captain speaking we will arrive at Barcelona in an estimate of 3 and a half hours so get comfy and enjoy the flight" came over the speakers. I got my headphones and plugged them into my phone I then started to play some of Ariana's music and fell asleep.

It's going to be a looooong flight...

*************************************
Hey guys!!
I hope you liked my first chapter. Tell me what you think of it! I really want to see what you all think and see how I can improve . ❤️