Chapter 33

"Hurry up" I whispered impatiently.

"Shut up it's ringi-"

"Hello?" A feminine voice answered.

"Hi um, is Mileny there?" Gerard asked awkwardly.

"This is her...who is this?" She answered confused.

"Why I am Gerard piquè" Gerard stated with a smirk on his face.

"Ohhh yeah I've heard of you, you play for Real Madrid yeah?" She said.

we all looked at each other and tried our hardest not to laugh.

"For your information ma'am I play for the best team in the whole entire UNIVERSE" Gerard snapped nearly throwing the phone.

"I was just kidding" she laughed
"So uhh watcha need?"
"You were Neymar's nurse right?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah.." She answered.

"We don't know where Kate is currently and Neymar told me that you ran after her when she left the building, did you see anything by any chance?" Gerard explained.

"Well..." She trailed off.

There was a huge pause and you could hear angry whispers.

"She left with a very fit man, he had black hair, he was wearing a black hoodie with some sweats and he was driving a black Porsche" she said through the phone.

"Did you see the guys face? Did he look familiar or did you hear any names?" Gerard asked...again.

"No, he arrived and Shouted her name and then she left with him" she sighed.

"Well thank you Mileny, I appreciate your help" Gerard thanked her.
"It was a pleasure being able to help" she responded.

Gerard cut the call and started dialing someone's number.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"You'll see" he smirked and walked out of the room.

Well um uh...ok.

Gerard's P.O.V

"Marc?" I asked.

"What do you want?" Marc answered.

"I think I know where Kate is and with whom" I smirked.

I heard a loud thud and Marc groaning.

"You-you do? Where is she? Who is she with? Is she okay?" Marc started asking thousands of questions.

"Look I don't know exactly but I have an idea of who she's with and where, Neymar told us about the nurse and how she was a big fan of Kate's so, he told me to call Kate and ask if she had her number which, she did. So I called the nurse and she told us that Kate had left with a fit man who had black hair and was wearing a black hoodie with sweats. And the man was driving a black Porsche" I explained.

"Black hair, fit, black Porsche, black Porsche, black porsc-JAMES!" Marc shouted.

"Aye bro I need my ear you know" I groaned as I rubbed my ear.

"She must be with James at his apartment! I'm going now" Marc said as I heard loud thuds and things breaking.

"Boy sit you stupid ass down and listen" I said as it went quiet on the other end.

"If Kate hasn't come back it's because she needs time okay? She needs time to clear her mind" I explained.

"She can take her time, but she ain't gon take her time with some stupid ass guy!" Marc yelled.

"No, he was drugged by your sister Julia" I said.

"Wait what?" Marc gasped.

"You heard me. Julia drugged James so she could put his broom into her cabinet" I explained.

"WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!??? FIRST MY SISTER GETS LOST AND THEN MY OTHER SISTER TURNS OUT TO BE A FUCKING SLUT?? AND NOW MY DAD HAS ONLY A MONTH LEFT TO LIVE AND WE HAVE ALL THESE FUCKING PROBLEMS" Marc burst.

"I had no idea about your father Marc, I'm so so sorry to hear that" I apologized.

"It's okay I just- I just need my sister right now" he cried.

"Well then I'll talk to the guys and we'll bring her home okay?" I spoke.

"Thank you Gerard, tell the guys that I am trusting them with my life" Marc said.

" I will, take care Marc" I said.

"You too" he said and ended the call.

I rushed out of the- whatever room I was in-and looked at the guys.

"She's with him" I nodded.

They all looked at each other and immediately stood up. They started grabbing their things and got out of the house.

"Gerard!" Neymar shouted.

I turned around.

"Please bring her back safe, I wish I could go but as you can see, I really can't" he sighed and looked at the floor.

"Don't worry bro, we'll bring her back safely and I'm sure she'll understand why you didn't make it" I winked and ran out of the house.

We jumped into our own cars and sped off towards the airport.

Kate ready or not

Here

We

Come.

XxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxX

K

I updated!!

I hope you guys enjoyed his chapter😏

In the next chapter some BIG stuff will happen.

From now on, there will be more spice rather than sugar in this story🔥🔥😂😂

Wut am I doing??😂😂

Imma go and write the next chapter before the ideas walk from my brain to my ears, and out to the world.

I need help😐

K byee xx.😂💜✌🏽️✨🌸