Chapter 32

Sorry for any mistakes! Hope you enjoy❤️ -f.h.

Marc's P.O.V

"Aye Marc Neymar is coming back today!" Dani shouted across the locker room.

"I know!" I shouted back. I'm not just excited for Neymar returning but that means that my sister is coming back too since she stayed and took care of him.

"GUYS GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE BEFORE I DRAG THEM OVER HERE" piquè yelled.

We all gathered by Gerard's locker and waited for him to speak.

"Neymar's parents will be picking him up from the airport. So the plan is that we all have to decorate his house for a welcome mini-party" he smiled.

We all nodded and went back to changing.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Guys shut up they're coming!!" Piquè whisper yelled from under the coffee table.

"Piquè you do know we can see your legs right?" I whispered to him from across the room behind a lamp.

"No you can't my legs blend perfectly with the carpet you see" he smirked and looked down at his legs.

"Yes because the carpet is definitely black and totally not sky blue" I laughed.

Just then I heard the door opened and we all suddenly because household objects.

"Here let me help you" a feminine voice said, and it definitely wasn't Kate's.

"No no, it's fine I got it" Neymar answered and sat down on the couch.

My eyes nearly pooped out of my eye sockets when I saw who it was.

"Is that Bruna?" I whisper yelled to Rafinha who was behind a little Palm tree.

"I don't know I can't see behind these stupid leafs" he said as he tried moving the leaves from his face.

"Oh my god that is her" he said as he slowly turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"Where's Kate though?" I asked.

"she must be helping his parents with something" Rafinha said slightly smiling.

"Yeah" I whispered.

I turned to look at Gerard and he nodded at me. I shook my head and mouthed 'wait'. He rolled his eyes and continued to be a Coffee table.

I waited for over 5 minutes and then I shook my head.

"Don't do it Marc, Don't do it" Rafinha whispered to me as he tried to garb my short to stop me. He failed and face planted on the floor.

"I'm okay" he whispered and held one finger up.

"Where's Kate?" I walked up to Neymar.

"oh Marc, I uh didn't kn-know you wh-where here" Neymar nervously laughed.

"Well now you do, where's my sister?" I asked shim once again.