Chapter 24

*Neymar's P.O.V*

"Bye Mãe love you" I said and cut the call. I sighed.

What am I going to tell Kate? I don't want to ruin this relationship. I will keep my mouth shut, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

"Hey babeeee" I whined.

She looked up from her phone and placed it on the counter next to her. "Yeap"

"Come here"  I smiled.

She smiled and walked over to me.

I embraced her in a hug and she buried her head in my neck.

Kate's P.O.V

A knock on the door interrupted us and a nurse walked in.

"Hi I'm Mileny and I will be your nurse for the next 7 days" she smiled.

"Hi Mileny I'm Kate" I smiled.

"I know exactly who you are! I absolutely love your music! I've been wanting to go to one of your concerts but you haven't done any in Spain" her smile faded a bit.

"Well" I thought for a bit "I'll try to make a show here in Spain how about that" I smiled .

"That would be great!" She gushed.

"Hey injured guy over here" Neymar waved.

"Oh yea he's the injured one" I pointed at Neymar.

"Yea I can tell" we laughed.

"I'm Neymar nice to meet you Mileny" Neymar extended his other arm and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Santos" she smiled.

"Just call me Neymar" he smiled.

"Okay I'm just going to change this fluid and then I'll be out of here in no time" she smiled.

"Ok" Neymar nodded.

She started to take the bag out of the rack and fill it with new fluid.

5 minutes later....

"Okay all set, I'll check up on you later" she waved and left the room.

"I like her" I smiled.

"Well I'm glad you liked her" Neymar laughed.

•James's P.O.V• (DUN DUN DUNNN)

"AAAHRGH" I screamed as I threw a vase at the wall.

I grabbed the nearest thing to me and was about to throw it but stopped once I saw what it was.

My heart broke into a million pieces.
It was a picture of me and kate (pic on the side...pretend it's kate instead of daniela😂 oh and Selena Gomez is Kate's character😉)
I clutched the picture to my chest and cried.

"I lost you, I lost you forever" I whispered.

"Hey James open the door buddy we can help you" cristianos voice came from the other side of the door.

"No! Leave! I want to be alone" I cried.

"Alright that's it" he said and all of a sudden someone started punching the door and Tried to get it open.