Chapter 25

A/N: I AM ALIVE I REPEAT I AM ALIVE .....okay so I don't know if you guys noticed or not but I switched the nurse to be Mileny, bruna's friend that's helping her with the plan and stuff so, it was just an idea that came into mind while I was out on vacation...and I didn't have wifi for 3 weeks...I am surprised I survived...but anyway😐 I hope you guys like this chapter because I'm extremely exhausted but it's been to long and I needed to update so I hope you guys like it❤️*

Mileny's P.O.V

"So, how is Neymar?" Bruna Asked through the phone.

"He's great, just that he has a broken rib and a broken arm" I answered.

"How!?!" She said.

"Well, what they told me was that he was hit by a car and he went unconscious, and that's up till now...and one more little detail" I chuckled nervously.

"What is it?" Bruna asked impatiently.

"Neymar and Kate are dating now" I said and held my breath.

"YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR I WILL MAKE SURE I DESTROY YOUR CAREER AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!" Bruna threatened.

"I-I please don't I have to help my family" I begged. "Just fly to Spain a day before he can leave the hospital and say you're his girlfriend, you said he fell for it right? And that you went to his house? I'm pretty sure his mom already told him something" I said.

"Well, aren't you smart" Bruna laughed."I'll be there on Saturday" she said and cut the call.

I sighed in relief. Then a wave of guilt washed over me.
"I know this is wrong but I need the money, your family needs the money" I whispered to myself.

I got up and walked over to my next patients room.

Bruna's P.O.V

i cut the call with mileny and groaned.

"how could this happen!!" i shouted."if he knows we are in a relationship why did he ask that bitch out!" 

i walked up to my room and grabbed my laptop. I searched for tickets to madrid and purchased them. I walked to my closet and looked for a suitcase. thats when i remembered.

"Fuck" i groaned. i let Mileny borrow my suitcase since she was going to madrid to be neymar's nurse for the plan.

"oh well i guess ill have to buy clothes there" i mumbled and kneeled down to grab some pants from my bottom drawer. " what is this?" i said curiously and grabbed the black thing.

i smiled as i unfolded it. it was a black gym bag that said "Pink" in white letters. "perfect" i smiled.

I packed a few jeans and some sweatpants along with a few shirts and zipped it up.

"I should have a backpack around here form some sponsors" i mumbled, i looked in the back of my closet and found a cardboard box. i walked behind my hanged clothes and pushed the box out.

i opened it and was greeted with nike backpacks,Victoria's Secret duffel bags, and a bunch of beach bags.

"i knew having all these sponsors was going to be useful one day" i gushed and grabbed two nike backpacks.

i filled one of them with some of my nike sneakers and the other backpack with some flats and some heels.