Chapter 34

Kate's P.O.V

"Kate!" I heard my name being called.
I went downstairs and found James standing there with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Yes?" I said as I cautiously walked down the stairs.

He took my hand and walked me to the living room. He motioned me to sit and he took a box out of his pocket.

I gasped.

"The guys and I had went to eat after training and as I was driving to the restaurant I saw this on the window and I just couldn't help myself" he shyly smiled.

"It's beautiful James" I smiled.

I put my hair up as he put the necklace on.

"There" he breathed out and smiled " you look beautiful" he said as I turned around to face him.

"Thank you, but you really didn't have to get me the necklace you know" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"But I wanted to" he smiled and put his hand over mine.

"Kate" he said.

"Mhm" I nodded.

"I have something important to ask you" he said as he started to rub his neck.

I nodded in response.

"I know I've asked you this before but I just can't live without you! I need you and I can't stand not being with you. I can't say you're mine in public and I can't get jealous or kiss you because I don't have the right to do it.Kate will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?"

I was speechless.

"Kate?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes" I nodded and he hugged the life out of me.

R.I.P Kate, please bring cookies and hot chocolate to my funeral.

"I've been wanting this since that day" he said and smashed his lips on mine.

It was a long passionate kiss. All of our feelings being poured into one kiss.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that" he said between breaths as we were breathing heavily.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

I missed this too.

After a few minutes of silence, he spoke up.

"What do you wanna this week?"

"Well, you have to train an-"

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" James said as he walked towards it.

"Kate!" A familiar voice called.

"Rafinha?" I whispered to myself as I stormed towards the door.

"How did you guys get here? Who told you I was here?" I started asking.

"In a plane and a car, no one, we called Mileny and she said you left in a black Porsche" Gerard laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We're here to take you back to Barcelona! C'mon honey buns Marc is waiting!" Gerard exclaimed while pulling me by my arm.

"No, stop" I said as I yanked my arm away. "I'm staying here, I'm not going back"

"Gurl" rafinha groaned.