Chapter 21

Sorry for taking forever to update!!! But with school and Paris and EL CLASICO I was a mess. Barça won by the way😉 4-0 BITCHES💅 VISÇA BARÇA🦄 Isco got suspended...THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TOUCHING MY HUSBAND💁 I hope you enjoy the chapter!!❤️💙❤️

--------------------

---------------------

"Okay, so let me get this straight" I paused to breath in from all the laughing, "you nearly burned your sisters hair off?" I laughed.

"Well I'm sorry, I don't know how to work those things," he argued and got out of the car and grabbed both of our bags. I got out too and started walking towards him.

"Do you have the tickets?" I asked him, this reminds me of last time we came to Madrid when I fooled him and made him think that he was supposed to book the hotel.

"What?" He turned to me with wide eyes, stopping in his tracks.

"I asked if you have the tickets" I repeated trying to hold in my smile.

"NO, YOU told ME that YOU had them" he said pointing at each other.

We stared at each other for a moment until I burst out laughing.

"You did it again didn't you" he sighed looking down.

"Y-Yup" I said between laughs.

we walked into the building and went to get checked in and walked to our gate.

After about 45 minutes of waiting our flight got called.

We boarded the plane.

After a few minutes the speakers filled the air announcing that we are taking off. We got comfortable as the plane flew off the ground...

*James's P.O.V*

"SERGIO" I called.

"What do you want" he groaned.

"Call Kate and ask her if she's on her way to Madrid" I ordered.

"ISCO" I yelled.

"Yep" he jogged into the kitchen.

"Is your chauffeur ready?" I asked.

"Yes, just give me the signal and I'll send him off." He nodded.

"Okay" I sighed."this is all going as planned"

*sergio's P.O.V*

Me and Isco walked back to the living room while James went all crazy in the kitchen.

"James has seriously changed" I sighed.

"Yea, I'm pretty scared of him" Isco said.

"I just want the old James back, or Atleast for him to get a girl and be happy and not stress and go crazy over a girl" I chuckled.

"Yea.." Isco answered.

"Do you think he's doing the right thing?" I asked.

"No, it's absolutely stupid, but if we want the old James back then we need to do whatever it takes" Isco sighed.

"Yea, I guess your right" I nodded.

*a few hours later*

*Kate's P.O.V*

"Neymar wake your lazy ass up!!" I whisper yelled. I pulled my seat belt off and started to take our bags out from the top compartment.

"Hm huh what" Neymar mumbled while rubbing one of his eyes and stretching.