Chapter 14

_*Kate's P.O.V*_

"GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING" someone sang, horribly may I add.

I sat up to see my brother Marc grinning from ear to ear infront of me. And behind him was the barça squad.

"SHUT UP" Neymar yelled.

"What he said" I said and layed back down.

"No get up you can leave today" Marc said, and with those words I sat up but regretted it immediately because I started to feel lightheaded and dizzy.

"Oh god" I said clutching onto my head.

"Are you alright" Neymar rushed to my side.

"Yea, just a little dizzy"

"That's fine, doctor said that you'll be feeling like that for about 2 to 3 days" Marc said and gabbed a duffel bag from behind the couch.

"Here are your clothes" Marc threw the bag at me and laughed.

"Hey" I whined. "How did you get into the room?" I asked and stood up from the bed.

"Him" he said and pointed at Neymar.

"Oh yea" I laughed and went to the bathroom to change.

"Sweats and jersey...perfect" I said and slipped on the clothes.
I looked in the bag and found a toothbrush and some toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and took the bandage off of my head. I put my hair in a bun and walked out.
"Leggo" I smiled.

We all walked out of the room and out of the building.

"Okay Kate go with mr.Loverboy over there" Marc said and pointed at Neymar.

Neymar's eyes widened and he lightly blushed.

"Stupid" Dani smacked the back of Marc's head.

"And the rest of us will go in here." Marc said and pointed at his car.

"Okay so are we going back to the hotel room?" I asked.

"Jep" Marc nodded and got in his car. The rest followed and I got in the car with Neymar.

"So uh how ya feeling?" Neymar asked breaking the silence after a couple of minutes.

"Okay I guess" I sighed, and closed my eyes. Memories of that day came crashing into my mind.

"He's not worth it you know?" Neymar broke me out of my thoughts.
"Hm?" I said and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"He's not worth you going through the all this pain, you are a beautiful woman Kate, and it shouldn't be-" he paused and parked in a parking space at the hotel while we waited for the others.

"As I was saying" he started " you shouldn't be crying over someone who just well...uh...you know didn't care about your feelings" he stopped and placed my hands on his.

"You deserve someone who will make you happy, not someone who will just break your heart whenever he has the chance, you deserve someone who will go through hell and back for you, someone who would kill for you and I know who that person is" Neymar paused and took a deep breath.
"And that person is-"

A knock on the window interrupted his sentence.

"SERGIO!?!"(Sergio Ramos) I screamed.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

SOO cliffhanger eh😏😏

I know you love me😎😂😏

What do you think
Will happen?

Why do you think Sergio is there?

Comment your thoughts!

And vote if you liked the chapter!❤️

And if you guys could go check out my bae Karaferuzza
She has some of the most  amazing stories that I have read on watt pad!! And she's going through some rough times so if you could go show her some love and support that would be GREAT!!

And I would really appreciate it!❤️❤️

Stay lovely babe💕

G'night💖🌌 xx.