Chapter 8

I woke up to the sound of horrible singing. I put my head under my pillow and groaned hoping the sound would go away.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I ran a hand threw my hair and got up. I went In the bathroom brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I walked out of my room and knocked on Neymar's room.

"Yo Neymar you up?" I yelled.

"Sim!" He yelled back.

I walked back to my room to get my phone. I checked the time and it was 9:25 a.m. I grabbed a pair of ligh washed jeans,white tank top, white converse and a hot pink t-shirt to put over my tank top. I put the clothes on and walked out of my room.

I went into the living room and found Neymar shirtless with wet hair.

Now...I know I have a boyfriend and all but DAMN!
This boy is just DAMN!

I shook my head and walked I to the kitchen.

"Yo Kate what are we going to do today?" Neymar asked and sat on a stool.

"Well I gotta go to Jame's house cause it's his birthday" I smiled.

"Oh yea" Neymar mumbled.

"Do you wanna come with me?" I asked him while I went to my room to get my purse.

"Nah I'm good" he yelled back.

I grabbed my purse and stuffed the watch and my phone and my wallet in there and walked out.

I grabbed the keys to the kitchen. "Neymar I'm out I'll be back later" I yelled.

"Okay" I heard him yell back.

I locked the door behind me and started walking towards the elevator. I pushed the button and the elevator doors opened. I got in and pushed the '1' button.

Once I got down to the first floor I walked out of the hotel.
I hailed a taxi and told him James's address.

About 20 minutes later we arrived. I thanked the driver and paid him. I got out and started walking to the entrance. I have a key to his apartment since we used to live toghether before I moved to California for my career.

I want in and I waved at the receptionist and she smiled.

I went up the elevator to the 7 floor. Once it came to a stop I got out and walked to his apartment. I unlocked his door and slowly closed it trying to make the least amount of noise as possible.

I tiptoed around the house and found him in the kitchen getting a drink.

"Surprise babe happy birthday" I said and showed the box.

"What are you doing here?" James asked shakily.

"Well I'm here to say happy birthday to my boyfriend" I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming today?" He asked and put the drink down.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I that I can't surprise my boyfriend on his birthday!" I yelled. My blood is boiling by now. What is his problem?

"James hurry up" I heard a feminine voice yell.

James turned to look at me.

"A-are you ch-cheating on me?" I whispered.

"What no no no of course I'm not that's irina cristianos new girlfriend" he said.

"Then where is cristiano?" I hissed.

"H-he went to get more....Beer yea more beer" he said.

"BULSHIT" I yelled "You know what take this" I threw the watch at him " I'm leaving" I said and started walking towards the door.