The Color Of Love - Bonus Chapter

"Anna! I told you I don't want to talk about it." 

"What do you mean you don't want to talk about Tachanna. I haven't seen seen you in a year, and last I checked you were engagged to be married. Then you come back from South Korea with no ring and no man. YOU HAVE TO FILL IN SOME BLANKS HERE!"  

We were sitting in her car ouside of Hartsfield Jackson airport in Atlanta. Anna was picking me up from the airport where we would then go back to blue ridge and meet Summer and get ready for the weeding.  

" Anna I'm not saying I'm not going tell you what happened I'm just saying can we atleast make out of the airport before you start grilling me about."  

I felt like I was gonna cry It had only been a week sense Kwon and I had called off our engagement, and our weeding. I ment to tell Anna and summer the entire story, but I didn't want to admit it to myself let alone anyone else. So the only person that really knew what happened was my mother. Did that make me a bad friend?  

" Tachanna we're here." Anna said she sounded pissed as usual. Lately I've had a real nack for pissing her off. No matter if it was phone calls, visits, skypes, facetimes, or gifts it never ended with a happy Anna.

" Anna don't be mad at me." I pleaded getting out of the car grabbing my suitcase out of the backseat.  

" Don't be mad Tachana how am I not suppost to be mad at you. You don't tell me anything ever. I bet Summer knows what happened." she yelled over her shoulder as we walked into my mom's house  

" What does Summer know?"  

I turned around to see summer sitting on the couch in a moo moo hair a mess eating ice cream. What can I say she had really changed sense high school.  

" Hey Summer," I said as she came to give me a hug." it's so good to see you."  

" Yeah it's good to see you to, but don't change the subject what don't I know and where is that fiance of yours I haven't seen him sense well the last time I saw him."  

" They're not together anymore." Anna said matter-of-factly putting her arms on her hips. Summer looked like a deer about to get hit my by a semi.  

"Oh my goodness what happened you guys seemed so good the last time you came for a visit." Summer asked.  

" Well looks can be decieveing." I said as I sat down on the couch sighing. I guess now was as good a time as any. " look we only have an hour to get ready for the weeding so I'll tell you while we get ready."  

So I did I told them how Kwon had quit his job at a law firm to persue his dream of being a dancer. I told them about Kwon's mother who never liked me. I told them about how the weeding date kept being pushed back. I told them about pulling doubles and taking on extra hours at the paper so we could keep our apartment and our car, but it still wasen't enough and we lost everything and had to move in with his mother. I told them about Kwon getting hired as a dance teacher and things starting to look up for us. I told them about setting a weeding date and going dress shopping and I how happy I was. Then I told them about Kwon's mother setting him up on a blind date, and overhearing Kwon saying that he didn't want to marry me so he went on the date. I told them how I packed up all my stuff that night and moved in with a friend until today. I told them about how all my belongings fit into a single box that should I should be recieveing in a couple of days.  

" I'm sorry TaChanna I wish I could have been there to help you through." Anna said as she zipped my dress.  

" I wish I could rip his nut sack off." Summer comming out of the bathroom.