Sammy imagine for @Casboyd18

There he is with his lips pressed against hers, yet another Instagram photo of them kissing. Sammy was my ex, he cheated on me with the same girl in the Instagram pictures. She was everything I wasn't. I took another sip of my coffee as I stared at the pictures. It was horrible, to see the love of your life love someone else. To see someone that you would die for, totally ignore your existence. To see someone you think about day and night, not think once about you.

Sammy was my everything.
And now I'm nothing.

I put down my phone and looked out one of the Starbucks window right next to me. I watched as people walked around in the mall, smiling, laughing, talking. The joyful spirit in the mall was making me feel worse then before. I watched the people walk by until the bell from the front door rang. I looked at the door a beautiful couple walked in both with platinum blonde hair. I half smiled at there cuteness as they laughed and whispered jokes to each other. Finally I quit stalking them and picked up my coffee and purse and walked out. The world got slower as I watched people pass, talking, laughing, joking. Everything seemed to be in slow motion I quickly began to move faster to just get out of the damn place. I was basically running until I was finally out. I took a deep breath before walking out to my car. I looked at each car as I passed until I got to THE one. Not my car. But Sammys. I stared down at the beautiful car remembering all the stupid little things we used to do in this car. The memories I could never forget. "Uh hey?" I turned to look at the person that was talking to me. It was her and Sammy. Fuck. "Oh hi I was just looking at this car. It's so beautiful." I said looking into Sammys eyes. The girl made a confused face "okay? Do y'all know each other or something?" She asked looking between Sammy and I.

"No. She's a stranger. Never seen her before in my life." Sammy obviously lied. It hurt that he was ashamed that he was ever with me. She looked over at me and raised her eyebrows. "He might not remember me but we were good friends at one point but now you could say we are as close as strangers."

===================
Did you guys think you could get rid of me? Guys I'm sorry for the SUPER later updates but from now on I'm updating on this book every Monday, Thursday and Friday. I might update all week a couple times a day because I have SO MANY requests like geez. You guys are amazing.

Btw I'm blessing y'all with Nicki Minaj pictures for a couple chapters just because she's queen af. Oh and there's like three song
references in this😂.

I hope you like it @casboyd18

💜Stay Lovely💜