Sammy imagine for @ghina_jr11

"Ghina?!" Sammy yelled from in the kitchen. "WHAT?!" I yelled back at him.

"Where's my pizza at?!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes and got off my perfectly amazing spot on the couch to help his lazy ass find his pizza. I glared at him, "Take notes." I said as I opened the refrigerator door, got out a big long box titled pizza, and sat it in front of his face.

He smiled a little and mumbled a short "Oh." I just nodded at him and reached over to grab a slice only to have my hand pushed away quickly. "What the hell Sam? Sharing is caring, and you cant eat a whole pizza by yourself." I laughed.

"Yeah well you can Ghina, so go and eat some salad." He said rudely. Well that stung. I let out a "Oh" which was probably the only thing I could say at that moment that wouldn't make me burst into tears. I ran out of the kitchen and up stairs to my room crying. I locked my door and stood in front of my full length mirror. Pointing out all of my flaws.

Harsh words like fat, ugly, etc. swarmed in my head but were interrupted by Sammy banging on the bedroom door. "BABY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I PROMISE!" I cried harder hearing his voice. "Baby i thought I said that jokingly I promise I didn't mean it that way! Please let me in Ghina!" Sammy pleaded through the door. I opened the door for him and looked down at my toes. Sammy wrapped his arms around me without hesitation. "Baby I didn't mean it I thought you would hear it as a joke too baby I'm sorry." Sammy whispered into my hair. I cried on his shoulder "I-I thought you w-were calling me f-fat." I cried.

Sammy sat me down on the bed and got down on his knees on the floor. "Baby I eat one and a half boxes of pizza yesterday and one box today. If anyone here is fat that would be me okay." Sammy said chuckling a little. I let out a small laugh "Okay."

Sammy got up and sat next to me on the bed. "Alright now give daddy some suga!" He yelled pulling me in to a bear hug.
=================
I hope you liked it ghina_jr11 !

💜Stay Lovely💜