Sammy imagine for @O2L_MagCon98

"Babe where are you going?" My boyfriend Sammy asked. "I'm going to Victoria Secret wanna come with?" I asked grabbing my keys and purse.

"Hell yeah I wanna come." Sammy said excitedly already slipping on his shoes. "Alright babe well I'll be in the car." I smiled and walked out to my black Range Rover. I climbed into the drivers seat, turned on the car, sat the water bottle I had with me in the cup holder, and attempted to put my Victoria Secret coupons in my flip up mirror thing (In case you don't know what I'm talking about ill put a picture above or to the side XD) but unfortunately all the papers that were in between the mirror came falling down leaving the mirror open. I bent down grabbing all the pictures off the ground and before I could put them back I saw myself looking hideous in the mirror. I took note of my dirty blonde hair that always looked like it was well dirty and my now watery green and blue differently colored eyes, I was in nobody's opinion perfect. A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away when Sammy got in the car. "What's wrong Destany?" Sammy asked concern filling his voice.

"Nothing I was just wondering who Victoria was." Sammy laughed. "Yeah? Well good luck with that." Sammy smiled.

*skip to Victoria Secrets*

"Oh look at this Sammy." I said trying to get his attention but so far all he was focused on was a worker and her strikingly blue eyes and light blonde hair.

I looked at her and thought about how lucky she was to be everything I was not. My eyes began to fill with tears again but were interrupted again by Sammy pulling me with him into a dressing room. "Alright Destany tell me what's wrong. You've been sad all day like before we came here and right now baby why are you crying?" Sammy asked rubbing my arm up and down.

"I-I'm not pretty enough for you Sammy." I said clutching on to him and breaking down into tears. "Hey hey princess what are you talking about your gorgeous?" Sammy asked soothingly. "Y-you keep looking at that girl with the perfect body, Light blonde hair and pretty perfect blue eyes and me I'm just u-ugly." I cried out. Sammy hugged me tightly rubbing my back slowly, "The only reason I was looking at her was because I was thinking damn I think I found Victoria because her secret is out. Did you see how much makeup she had caked on and how fake her "blue" eyes were." I laughed at my wonderful boyfriend. "And babe don't ever think your not pretty enough for me, your gorgeous in your own way and I love that about you. Damn baby I didn't know you felt this bad about your self... Just know your my one and only." Sammy said kissing me on the forehead.
=================
I really hoped you liked it O2L_MagCon98 !!

💜Stay Lovely💜