Nate imagine for @Ariana225

*flash back: "I hate you Nate how could you cheat on me with my fucking best friend!" I cried/screamed at him. "Fuck you Ariana I told you one million times it was an accident I'm sorry."   "Get out now."  He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Fine, but Ari?" Nate looked me dead in the eye. "What?!" I spat at him. "I love you." And with that he was gone.*

I stood behind my counter at a Starbucks coffee shop when a familiar looking girl walked in. I looked down, "Hi welcome to Starbucks." I said finally faking a smile and looking up at her. "Oh my god Ariana!" I looked around and then back at her. "Um yes?" I asked confused, I mean I thought I knew her from somewhere but I just can't figure out where.

"It's me Kaylan!" I smiled as soon as she said that, Kaylan was Nate's older sister me and her always got along. She was funny and a amazing person. "Oh my gosh Kaylan how have you been?" I smiled while passing someone else their coffee. "Good, good but I really miss you being around and so does Nate." I looked and her and then back down at the cash register.

"Nate doesn't miss me, he's probably fucking
Y/ex-BFF/N as we speak." I said holding back tears. "Listen Ari you have a lunch break in like 2 minutes so uh come sit down with me." She said grabbing my hand and rubbing it meaningfully. I just nodded my head and took off my hat and apron. I sat at the booth that Kaylan sat at.

"Listen as much as I despised your adorable love and make out sessions. Nate really loves you and I know in my heart he didn't mean to do it. He's depressed without you, you were the one and only thing that kept him happy and kept him excited for what the future holds. He's a mess without you, and Ari I think deep down in your heart you know it was a accident too." By the time she was done with her speech I was crying hysterically. Kaylan whipped out her phone and show me a picture of Nate laying in his bed wearing the same clothes he left me with and watching videos we made of me and him together. "I need to see him!" I said getting up and grabbing my keys out of my pocket.

"But what about your job?" Kaylan asked still sitting at the table. "Fuck my job." I said before I ran out of the building and got into my car. I left the parking lot and drove down towards Nate's house. When I entered his big ass neighborhood I went down three streets to finally meet the Brick house with red shingles I know all to well. I parked in his drive way and knocked lightly on the front door.

"Go away I don't need no damn cookies." Nate yelled from inside. "Sadly I'm not a Girl Scout" I yelled and with the blink of an eye the door wiped open.

Revealing Nate with tear stained cheeks, a big black hoodie I used to take from him, black sweat pants, messed up hair, and white fuzzy slippers. "ARI!" Nate yelled wrapping his big arms around me in a bear hug. I dug my face into his neck holding on to him as if he was going to disappear. "I missed you so much." He cried into my hair. I rubbed his back soothingly. "Nate I'm sorry I made you leave I love you so fucking much, please forgive me." I cried into his neck.

"Shhhh it's okay baby I love you too." He pulled out off the hug and pressed his forehead against mine. "Mine?" Nate asked. "Yours." I said kissing his lips.
=================
Hope you liked it @ariana225 !!

💜Stay Lovely💜