Nate ~ new locks

=================== (Me and my boyfriend Nate moved out of our old house to get privacy from Sammy because he also lived there and now that we have our own house Sammy STILL finds ways to get into our house.)

I woke up and looked over at my alarm clock it was 3:34a.m. I grabbed my black framed glasses off my night stand and walked out of me and Nate's bedroom. I walked down one or two steps and saw a guy sitting on our living room couch. I ran quietly back to our bedroom horrified thinking someone had broke into our house. "Nate baby, please wake up." I cried out softly.

"Hmm?" Nate groaned out. "Baby someone broke into our house." I cried I little louder. Nate shot up from bed "Are you serious?" He asked pulling me into a protective hug. I nodded into his chest he slowly let go and signaled me to be quiet. He walked in front of me and lead me out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan. I walked the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room where Nate was.

"Here give me that." Nate whispered trying to take the frying pan. "No I survived Detroit with this thing I can do it on my own." He gave me a worried look which was quickly replaced with a VERY worried look when the guy stood up and looked like he was carrying something.

And then that is when I lost my shit.

I took charge at the guy hitting him twice. The first time I knocked the objected out of the his hands, and it shattered like glass on the ground. The second time I hit the guy in his place where the sun does not shine. He fell on the ground holding his "Area". Nate hurried and turn the light on only to reveal I broken bowl of Lucky Charms and of course our weird ass best friend that some how magically gets into our house...

"SAMMY!" Me and Nate yelled at the same time. I quickly helped Sammy get up off the ground and back on to the couch mean while Nate got Sammy some frozen peas. Sammy gladly took the peas from Nate and held them to his "Area".

"Damn Y/N you've got a good hit." Sammy lightly chuckled making both me and Nate laugh along with him. "Sam what the hell were you going in our house at 3:34a.m sitting on our couch and eating cereal?" Nate questioned giggling.

"What can't a man eat some damn cereal on his best friends couch? Well if we are all being honest here I was here for about 3 hours and you guys hadn't noticed me." Sam smiled. I shook my head sarcastically "How did you even get in?" I asked.

"I used my sisters bobby pin to pick your lock." Sam laughed even harder. "That's it, we're getting new locks!" Nate yelled out.
===================
💜Stay Lovely💜