Nate ~ cheater

===================
(Y/N P.O.V ) 

"August you know I'm here to save you, me and them girls we ain't the same boo." I sang the words to No Love by August Alsina as I did my makeup. *A$$ by big Sean starts to play* I chuckled at my boyfriend Nate's ringtone and looked a crossed the counter to see  Nate phone laying all by its self begging me to look at it.

I looked around the Bedroom and saw no signs of Nate.  I quickly grabbed his phone the words 'baby girl😍🔥' came a crossed the screen. I gasped and with out thinking my stupid self clicked answer.

===================

(RAC = random ass chick
M= me)

RAC: Nate?

M: hello

RAC: who is this?

M: I'm um I'm Alyssa, Nate's maid. |I said making up a fake name.|

RAC: oh okay...well tell Nate I'm waiting on him

M: will do bye now.
===================

I hang up before that bitch could say anything else. I struggled to keep tears from running down my face. "Hey babe?" I hear my lying ass, man whore, asshole, dick face of a boyfriend say.

I pulled myself together and looked at him. "Do you know where my black hat is?" He asked.

"Yeah, where you going?" I asked innocently. Getting his hat down from the closet and giving it to him. "I uh me and the boys are gonna shoot some hoops." He lied.

"Can I come with?" I asked smirking. He froze and then smiled at me "Nah sorry babe guys only this time." He said probably thanking God he came up with that one. I looked down sadly knowing that hes going to fuck some hoe.

"Hey you okay baby? You look down." Nate said lifting my chin with his index finder and thumb. "Yeah Nate I'm fine go have fun." I smiled. He returned the smile and left the house.

(30 minutes later)

The rage kept building in side of me to the point where it was killing me to just let it all out. I ran up stairs and grabbed all of Nate's clothes and his beloved hat collection and through it all off the balcony and into the pool. I dusted my hands off on my jeans and then went on to do more damage.

I grabbed a big ass black sharpie marker and went to
His second car and wrote on his windshield, sides and rear window  'IM SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO WATERMELONS WITH AFROS'. I giggled at my randomness and walked to the backyard and laid in a lawn chair.

(1 hour later)

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I hear my asshole soon to be ex-boyfriend yell. I smiled knowing he was now home. He ran to the backyard (because I locked the front door) and saw me. "Damn I was waitin for you at da door." I said chuckling to myself.

"You. What the hell did you do?!" He yelled pointing to all of his clothes in the pool and his car. "What did I do?...NO NATE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? YOUR A LYING CHEATING BASTARD!!" I yelled at him getting all up in his face.

He looked down at me sadly realizing that I know he was cheating. "Y/N I'm sorry I can explain." He whispered down at me. I grabbed his phone out of his hand and stepped away from him. "You know what Nate? You picked the wrong bitch to cheat on, so a little tip maybe next time think before you cheat." I smirked before throwing his phone in the pool and walking away.
==================
Now back to, this bitch that told me to 💜Stay Lovely💜 the other day on wattpad, Teala what's good?!