Nate imagine for @Kiana105

Nate once again was gone. Somewhere with someone doing whatever. It was sad me and Nate don't connect like we did a couple weeks ago. I didn't know you can go from couple to strangers that quickly.

I sat in my thoughts while watching my favorite tv show Bad Girls Club. When what do you know Nate burst in at 3:00 a.m. Was he drunk? No and too me that's the worst thing, because whatever he could've done he did with a sober mind set. "What are you doing up?" Nate asked hanging his jacket up. "What does it look like dip shit I'm watching Bad Girls Club?!" I spat at him.

He through his hands up in surrender. "What'd I do?" He asked sitting next to me on the couch. "What's that?" I asked catching scent of a strong female perfume and totally ignoring his question. "What's what?" He asked even more confused.

"That smell. It's so damn strong." I said sniffing the air until unfortunately I knew what it was. Nate. "I don't smell anything." He said looking me dead in the eyes. "Oh shut the fuck up!" I said grabbing his shirt and smelling it and sure enough it was him.

"You!" I yelled at him standing up. "Listen. Kiana I know what your thinking but it's not what it looks like." Nate said standing up along with me. "Okay Nate what's happening cause to me it looks like and may I add smells like you've been cheating on me when I've been here being a faithful girlfriend!" I yelled in his face.

"Okay maybe it is what it looks like but I promise she means absolutely nothing to me I swear." He said reaching out for me. "No Nate you mean absolutely nothing to me anymore! Get out of MY house now!" I screamed at him. Nate with tear filled eyes went up stairs to pack his stuff and came back with 4 suitcases. "Kiana I love you please I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"And I'm sorry I ever stayed this long in this relationship." I said heartless but deep down in side my heart was breaking into a million pieces. Nate looked down, "Okay bye Kiana just know I'll always love you." Nate said walking out the door with his stuff. I held open the door, "Boy this isn't the Notebook I'm to good for your cheesy shit." I yelled after him.

And with that Nate walked out of my life forever.
================
Kiana105  hope you liked it!!

💜Stay Lovely💜