Sammy ~ Time passes and so will love. Part one

===================
*ten months ago*
"Y/N Wilkinson, I'm Cara Sam's lawyer." A woman dressed in a pantsuit said giving me a look of sympathy. "Okay um what's up? Where's Sammy?" I questioned thinking something was wrong with my husband. "Ma'am I'm here to tell you that um your husband Sam is filing for divorce do to being unhappy in the marriage." The woman looked down at her shoes not wanting to meet my tear infested eyes.*

I looked down at a photo album of me and Sam's wedding day. How happy we both looked. I cried again thinking about how everything turned into lies for the billionth time these past few months. "Time passes, and so will love." I whispered to myself and my one month year old daughter no one not even Sammy knew about, Selena Wilkinson. I cried looking at her knowing I was going to have to give up sometime, I couldn't let my wonderful daughter live with her highly suicidal mother.

(*flashback* "Sam I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it again" I cried latching on to him. "Sh sh baby I know I'll keep you safe and make sure you never ever cut yourself or try to commit suicide again." "Promise?" "Promise.")

I took a deep breath knowing today was the day I've been dreading. I put Selena in her carrier and wrote a note to Sammy explaining everything.

I put Selena in the backseat of the car in her booster seat thingy. (sorry I have no idea what it's called.) I got myself in the driver seat and began driving to Sam's house. I parked kinda away from Sam's house, I looked up in the mirror seeing my baby. I cried even harder thinking about how she would be raised without a mother, or that I'll never be able to see her graduate, or get married, etc.

I sighed and got out of the car carrying Selena's carrier with me up to Sam's front door. I put Selena gently on the steps that lead up to his door, I kissed her forehead, put the Note next to her feet, rang the doorbell and ran off.

I watched as Sam opened the door and as his eyes widened as he quickly took Selena off of his steps looking around for a sign of someone. Until his eyes fall upon the note, I knew then I had to leave.

I drive crying my eyes out knowing that was the last time I'd ever see my innocent daughter or anything on this cruel and harsh world. I keep driving until I found the park with the cliff me and Sam always used to go to. I got out of my car leave my keys on the drivers seat and walked over to the edge of the cliff and watched as I fell my whole world flash before my eyes until I hit the bottom and the light took over me.
===================
Hey so I'm actually going to make a part two to this imagine so yeah.
💜Stay Lovely💜