Nate ~ teaching you how to drive

(A/N your 16 and Nates 17)

===================
"Nate pleeeeease teach me on your car." I whined giving him my best puppy dog look. "No Y/N get your parents car and I'll teach you how to drive." He said trying to avoid my eyes.

"Plweeeeeeeease with cherry on top." I begged clasping my hands together. "I don't like cherries so suck it." Nate giggled.

"Skateeeeee Please." I begged smirking knowing his nickname got him every time. "Fineeeee hop in the car." Nate rolled his eyes and followed me out of his house and to his matte black Range Rover. I sat in the drivers seat and Nate sat in the passengers seat.

"Okay first check your mirrors and buckle the fuck up." Nate said reaching over the center console and buckling my seat belt. "Alright now what?" I asked patiently.

"Okay now get the car out of park and get out of the drive way." He said. I did as he said and got out of the drive way. "Okay now go easy on the gas pedal and make sure your other foot is ready to hit the brakes at any time. " Nate said. I pressed the gas pedal a little bit too hard.

"Holy shit, oh my gosh lightly press the damn gas pedal." Nate yelled grabbing on to whatever he could. I lightly pressed the gas pedal and started cruising Down the street. Nate relaxed a little as we went down each street with ease. He smiled at me "Well you catch on fast." He stated.

"Nate you know I was just messing with you right? I mean my dad thought me how to drive when I was like 12." You giggled. "Then why did you want me to teach you?" He chuckled.

"It's fun messing with you."
===================
💜Stay Lovely💜