Sammy ~ ex-bitch

===================
Me and my boyfriend Sammy were currently at the mall looking for something for me to wear to our best friends Teala and Nate's (😏) engagement party. "Babe what about that dress store thingy? You might find something there." Sammy said pointing to store with a gorgeous and perfect dress in the window. "YESSS!" I yelled pulling him with me all the way to the store.

We entered the store and right away I started looking for where that dress was. "Ma'am do you know where that black dress in the window is?" I asked a random worker I found. "Yea-" she started until she turned around and saw us. "OMG SAMMY." She said automatically attacking him with a big hug.

"Hey!, Mackenzie what have you been up to?" Sammy asked pulling away from her. "Nothing much but oh my gosh I missed you!" She yelled for some reason something seemed off about this 'Mackenzie' bitch but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"And who is this?" She said giving me a dirty look. "This is my girlfriend Y/N, Y/N this is my ex-girlfriend Mackenzie." Sammy said smiling over at her.

"Hi lovely to meet you." I said sticking my hand out for her to shake. "Um no thanks." She said looking at me disgusted. Bitch wanna play like that? Well guess what I can play like that too.

Sammy coughed noticing the tension. "So where's that dress Kenzie?" Sam asked. Oh no this motherfucker did not just give her a damn nickname. "Oh right back here." And with that the devil in heels turned around and walk to the back of the store. I found the beautiful dress in my size.

"Do you like it Sammy?" I asked holding it up. "Yeah babe I love it, go try it on." He smiled, I returned the smile and shot Mackenzie a look that could kill.

In the dressing room I could hear them talking about what has happened in their lives since they split up. I zipped the dress up and walked out and spun around for Sammy to see. "How do I look baby?" I questioned. "You look beautiful." Sammy said eye rapping me.

Mackenzie sarcastically chuckled. "Sam says lies like that all the time to make people feel better about them selves." She said smirking. Sammy looked at her weirdly. "Bitch come here so I can whoop your slutty ass!" I yelled jumping at her. Sammy caught me just before I could beat the bitch. I gave her a death glare and went back into the dressing room and changed into my normal clothes. I walked out with the dress in my hand and again shot Mackenzie a dirty look.

"Come on daddy." I said grabbing Sam's hand and smirking over at Mackenzie. He speechlessly follow me to the front counter, I bought the dress and flipped the slut off as I walked out of the store.
===================
💜Stay Lovely💜