Slow morning

I knock on the boys room in case they are already awake. I wait a few seconds and enter the room. All asleep. Squid is on the top bunk for the right side. Laying on his stomach, clutching his blanket. Tom on the bottom of the bed. Under squid. He is laying sideways facing the wall. Also clutching his blanket. On the left side of the room is Ash on the bottom bunk. Laying on his stomach. His head buried in his pillow and one hand hanging out. Above him is Stampy on his back. Hands on his stomach. He's the only one snoring. Loudly. I grab the mega phone from the wall (Yes, they have a mega phone) and take a deep breathe.
"WAKE UP GUYS!!!!!!!!" I scream into the mega phone. Ash falls out his bed, Tom falls half out, Squid bangs his arm on the wall, and Stampy shoots up. I laugh to see the funny things I caused. The guys groan and want more sleep but outside the window I see drizzling.
"Guys, C'mon. Eat breakfast. There might be a power outage today. We need to be prepared." I inform the half asleep boys.
Squid climbs down from his ladder and Ash gets out of bed. They go past me into the bathroom. I hear the sound of water and vibrating. Tom gets out of bed after he checks his phone. Then he goes to follow Squid and Ash to brush his teeth. Stampy sleepwalks out of bed. I think he's sleepwalking. He walks to the bathroom with the others. I head to the girls room. I climb up to my bed and grab my phone. I climb back down carefully with one hand. And a half. Well, I hold my phone with two fingers. I use the other three to help me and my other hand. So, one hand and a half. I press the power button and use my thumb print. I check messages and see I have 7. I open the app to see Cameron has spammed me calling me different names such as "Sugar." Or "Love." Or "Sweetie." We're not dating yet. Why did he call me these already? Well, it's a nice feeling to have someone call you this stuff.
I reply: "Yes, love?" Seems appropriate. I turn off my phone and gather flashlights and candles. I place them on the table downstairs. Sqaishey and Netty find batteries and lighters too. It's almost noon. The drizzling is starting to become rain. Light rain. I go to the girls room once again to find other things to entertain us with during the storm. I find a game of Jenga and decide it would be fun. I stomp my way downstairs and set it on the dining table. The boys are looking over Sqaishey's and Netty's plan.
"I think it's great! Do we bring food or will they serve us?" Tom asks.
"We'll bring pizza in or something. Maybe a farewell cake too." Sqaishey answers.
"Mmhmm. Okay. When shall we get the cake?" Tom questions.
"We can order the cake now and pick it up on our way to laser tag. Oh! I almost forgot. We're giving the invites tomorrow. We can shop tomorrow and ask the boys to meet us there. Maybe watch a movie then give the invite. Sounds good?" Netty answers.
"Sounds perfect. I'll text them." I say.

A/N hiya guys! ALMOST AT 800 READS. YAY! Thank you guys for reading im so happy your still reading. Anyways, have a good day :D biya!
-Aidann