Flying and Tea

After a tiring day I we drive home. I lie in bed listening to "Last Night" by The Vamps. It's such a good song. I close my eyes and before I realize it...I doze off.

I open my eyes to see Kevin and Alex in the hallway. I get out of bed and I smile.
"To Sparks Up?" Kevin asks.
"You know it." I reply: I head back in my room and I change my clothes in to a white hoodie and grey shirt. I've got black leggings and white Converse. I rush downstairs with them and in to the kitchen. I put my head phones on and play "Last Night" again. I dance as I wave everyone goodbye. We run out the door and get into a taxi. Okay, 1 week and 5 days left. Let's do this.

I fly around the store a couple times before I actually order. Once I get in my floating chair the man comes to our table which is near the front. Alex and Kevin order some muffins and mango tea.
"Two canolies and Summer Fruit tea with 2 extra packs of sugar." I order.
The man scribbles some notes in his bad and nods. He mumbles something but I didn't hear. He walks away. Nearly trips.
"What are you listening to?" Kevin asks as I put my headphones on.
"Last Night by The Vamps."
"Cool."
"Yeah. Guess what!"
"What."
" if got a week and 5 days left."
"Cool."
I make a straight face. Are you serious right now Kevin.
"Oh wait what I wasn't listening I'm texting my friend."
I roll my eyes. He continues texting. AGH. He laughs at his phone. Alex peeks over to his side of the table. He looks on the phone and laughs. I growl. My canolies and tea finally arrive and I gobble them up. I burp. Oops. The boys aren't even listening so who cares. Not me! I sip my tea and jump out of my chair. I hover and push forwards. I fly around looking at the paintings on the walls. I touch them as I go round. The manager smiles. I smile back. I try fly-jumping over chairs. My stomach begs for me to stop. I fly back to my seat and rest. The guys finish their meals and we head out. That was fun, besides the boys being awful. Oh did I mention they are COMPLETELY RUDE. Oh well, boys will be boys.

A/N AHHHHH 340+ READS. TWO CHAPTERS AGO THERE WERE ONLY 260! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZE LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUDGE. Ps. I love the song "Last NightL by The Vamps so make sure to listen to it! I might see them in concert on the 11th on December! EEEEEK! Byeeeeeeee
-Aidann