Minecon Day 2

We get in the black limo and I sit facing front. I have learned my lesson. I sit next to Ash and Netty. Ash eats some Walkers. Mmm...
"Could I have some Ash?" I ask.
"Sure. If you want there are the salt and vinegar in the back." He replies. I reach in the back and I feel a hand.
"AHHHHH HAND!" I shout. I turn to look back and Sqaishey,Stampy,and Squid were laughing at me. "Oh. Could you get the salt and vinegar crisps please?" Sqaishey nodded while cracking up. She reached into the back and grabbed a bag full of crisps.
"Here ya go! Haha." She says. Sqaishey hands me the bag and I nod as a thank you. I chomp on my crisps. Tom is driving and he turns in the radio. We listen to "That's how you can change the world" by Newboys.
"THATS HOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!" We all sing.

We are all lined up at the same table from yesterday. Thousands of kids are lined up ready to meet Stampy and the rest of MAC. I check my phone. I open Twitter and take a picture.
"At Minecon. Anyone else?" I post. I turn off my phone and a few beeps go off. I'll check it later.

The fans gave them so many things! I got some really cool fan art which is amazing.
"Hey. That's funny." Stampy says as we were ready to leave. He had a Coke in his hand.
"What?" I ask.
"Look what it says"
The Coke says 'Share a Coke with 1# Fan'
"I guess it's for you" Stampy giggled. He handed me the Coke.
"Thanks!" I say. I'm thirsty. I drink the soda and laugh. It's so funny how Stampy gave me the Cole just because it said to share it with your number one fan.
"One of the first things you said was that your our number one fan" Stampy grins. So do I.

We head home in the limo and I hang up the fan art on the same cork board. That was fun. I wonder what we'll do tommorow. Have an adventure? Maybe. I check the time. It's 5:23 pm. I change my clothes into a white t-shirt and black shorts. I go downstairs and there's a choclate cake with white frosting. It has my name. The cake is surrounded by everyone.
They sing,
"Happy birthday to you! Cha cha cha! Happy birthday to you! Cha cha cha! Happy birthday to Ayden. Happy birthday to you!"
"CHA CHA CHAAAAAA!!!" Ash adds.
I love Sqaishey's voice. It's so amazing and gentle. I grin and thank them.
"Cake for dinner?" I ask.
They nod. YAAAAAY!! CAKE FOR DINNER!!!!!
I eat my cake in a jiffy and rush upstairs to tell my mom about today.
Me: Hey mom! Today we were at a meet and greet! MAC also sang happy birthday to me! Even though it's not my birthday they still want to celebrate my birthday during my birthweek. Anyways, I love you soooo much! To the moon and back. Be safe in Japan. G'night!
She replies instantly.
Mom: I love you too honey! That sounds so exciting! Japan is great. I wish I was with you in London though. Have you met anyone? Anyone you like? Be honest honey. I want to you love someone. Your twelve now so you should have a boyfriend!
Sorry, WHAT. HA NO. NEVER. NOPETY NOPETY NOPE NOPE.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!
No. I dont want a bf mom
Mom: Okay honey, but if you do just tell me okay?
Ugh not gonna happen.
Me: Okay mom. G'night
I turn off my phone and watch the new Sqaishey video. Haha I love feather adventures. It's so cool. Isn't it funny how my idols are in the same building as me?
"Woah! Look at you! Your a big dog now! It's like a miracle!" The video of Sqaishey says. Hm. Miracles.

A/N WHAT NOW. 90 reads. 90 reads. 90 REAAAAAAAAAADS! ERMEHGRESH THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait for 100! This is absolutely amazing! I hope you all like this chapter. Minecon is over but a lot is still to come 😊. Don't you worry.
-Aidann