Back to normal?

Still one week and two days. We've made progress. We've made memories. LIKE BEING STUCK ON THE LONDON EYE FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS. The police and for department are here. Far down on the ground. They don't know how to fix this. We're stuck here forever. Yay. I sigh out loud. Netty grumbles. Sqaishey mumbles.
Ring. La la. Ring. La la.
I pick up my phone to hear the same male voice from earlier.
"Hello." I say.
"Hello! It's the police man from earlier. We are here now. We are trying to figure out how to get you down. Would it be okay if we get a ladder to bring you down? We have a tall ladder but we have to attach it to another. Along with another. That's the risky choice. The not risky choice is to wait until the repair man fixes it. It may take hours. At most 12. What do you choose?" The man replies.
"Hmmmm..." I think I will pick the repair man. I don't wanna risk my life when there's a much safer chance of me living. And everyone else. I'd rather wait. It's not so bad. I've got my phone and friends. Netty's got food in her purse. Tom's got food in his back pack. So, we're all fine. "We can wait."
"Okay ma'am. If you need anything just call."
Beep.
Well then. It's waiting time.

"BUILDING TIME! DO DO DO! BUILDING TIME! DO DO DO!" Plays while I eagerly wait for it to start. Sqaishey laughs at the song. She made it and I think she did a really good job.
"WHO WILL WIN? AND WHO WILL FALL?"
Creak.
What was that.
Squeak.
What was THAT?
THE CARTS ARE MOVING! WE ARE MOVING. As we move forward we cheer in relief. We've been stuck for a total of five hours. The London eye brings all customers down to the bottom. We hug as we meet again. That, was the longest five hours of my entire life. That was probably karma for getting to cut in line. We wait for five hours to get off. Very very unfair deal. Never again. We head to Garden Buffet. It's an Italian buffet, which is weird because I didn't know they had those. We walk into a large building full of beautiful plants and flowers. Plastic trees at the entrance. A waiter waiting at a booth to tend to someone. Stampy steps up to the man. He asks for a table. A table for seven.
"Why seven? There's only six of you." The man replies.
"Ha." Stampy laughs. I look around counting and counting.
"He's...right." I confirm. "That doesn't make sense. There's Ash, Sqaishey, Tom, Netty, Stampy, me, and ...." I stop. Oh my gosh.
"SQUID IS MISSING."

A/N just when you thought everything was fine again. It all turns upside down. Oh I'm evil aren't I? THANK YOU GUYS FOR 600 READS THANK YOUUUU AMAZINGGGGG.
-Aidann