Who is that?

"TIME!" Tom shouts.
I stop drawing. We're doing the blindfolded drawing challenge. I tried draw Iballisticsquid. I wonder who that is. Haha. Ash is doing it with me. It's for his channel. Tom is our referee, he tells us when time is up. We had 5 minutes to draw squid. I take off my red blindfold.
I look at my paper.
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" I laugh. It's a circle which has tentacles in it. Wow, I did awful. I look at Ash's. It's actually quite impressive. Squid has a mouth and nose, along with a body and tentacles.
"The winner of the challenge is......Ash!!" Tom says. I smile and give him a gold star. He laughs.
"GG Ash."
"GG Ayden"
"SOOO THATS THE END OF THE BLINDFOLDED DRAWING CHALLENGE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! SEE YOU LATER BUDDIES AND DON'T FORGET......stay cheesy. See you guys." Ash ends the video.
"That was fun!" I say smiling.
"Yeah! You did good Ayden." Tom cheers.
I nod as a thank you.
"I am gonna go draw, I'll be down in an hour." I explain where I'll be.
I head upstairs and I check my phone. It's 2:56 and I have some texts.
Kevin: Hey. Whatcha doing? Cameron just left.
Alex: Helllloooooooooo.....Cameron just moved. He cried >.< what are you up to?
I reply:
Ayden to Kevin: Nothing, just about to draw. Where did he move?
Ayden to Alex: HELLOOOOOO. I'm about to draw. Where did he move to?
There. I send. I climb my ladder and sit down. I take out my colored pencils and color my picture of Sqaishey flying with Stacy.
Ding-Dong.
Oooh! Must be the new dressers! I rush downstairs.
Sqaishey opens the door.
"Hello sir, are you delivering the dressers?" Sqaishey asks.
"The dressers? No actually I....wait. Yeah I am." A deep male voice replies. Hmm.. Sounds about 30+ years old. Okay. "I have to coke in because they are heavy."
"Okay sir, I don't see the packages." Sqaishey says as she pokes her head out the door.
"Uhh...that's because they are in the truck." The man says.
I walk over to Sqaishey to see what's going on. I look at the floor and I jolt my head up.
"I KNEW IT! YOU ARE HERE!" The man shouts. Oh no. Oh dear. Oh gosh.
"Allen?" I shriek. I slam the door shut, panting.
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
"Who was that?" Sqaishey asks confused.
"That. Was my abusive stepfather."

A/N heeeeeeeee's baaaaaaack! If you don't remember Allen he is the one who was sent to jail in the first chapter. He broke pottery and hurt Ayden's family. Just a reminder :) thanks to everyone who is reading! I've got 150+ reads! That's amazing! Anyways, you wanna make sure you stick around. Things are gonna get crazy.
-Aidann