Guess who is back. Back again.

We rush into the roller skating rink and line up at the counter. Three boys are in front of me getting their skates. They turn around and sit at a bench. I ask for skates. Size 8. Women's.
"Sure. Here ya go. 3 pounds."
I hand her my money and sit near the boys.
"Ayden?" A male voice ask.
I look up. Looking around. I turn my head to the three boys.
"Kevin? Alex?" I say I'm confusion. I fist bump them as soon as I finish tying my skates. I stand and see who the other boy facing the rink is. I go in front block his view. Black little quiff. Dark skin. Hispanic. Tall. Wait.
"CAMERON?!" I shout a little too loud.
He looks up and meets my eyes.
"AYDEN?!" He gets up and hugs me. Tight. Really tight. I hug him back smelling his cologne. Mmm. Smells nice. He lets go. I let go.
"Where did you go?" I ask.
"I went on vacation. I thought we were moving but apparently not. It's so good to see you. You've gotten prettier." He replies. Wait. WHAT.
"I mean. I mean. You've always been pretty but your like extra pretty." He says. Cameron slaps himself on the forehead. "I mean....it's great to see you." I giggle.
"You too. You've gotten lighter." I say, his skin has paled. But you can tell he is Hispanic.
He grins and touches his neck with his hand. STOP BEING CUTE. I thought I was over him. AGH.
"Yeah. I was dark because of Mexico. It made me really tan. Now that I'm under less sun I'm the color I was before." He clarifies.
"Mm...okay. Let's go skate?" I turn back to look at the rink. Alex and Kevin are already dancing on skates. A hand rests on my right shoulder. I look to my left to see Cameron with and arm around me.
"Let's."

A/N YAY ANOTHER UPDATE! WHEEEW I DID IT. So Cameron, if you don't remember is the guys Alex and Kevin were with. They met at the skating rink when Cameron tripped her by accident. Then he sadly had to move. But now he's back. YAY!
-Aidann