Settle down.

OMG.WHAT.BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT. DON'T BE A CRAZY FANGIRL.
"Omg. Your the magic animal club! I'm your biggest fan! My name is Ayden. I know all of your names." I say. Okay, that could have gone better.
"Really? How cool. C'mon step inside. It's hot hot hot!" Tom says.
They clear out and I step in. It's a lovely house. The first thing you see are wooden stairs. But you have to walk left to go up. Then, you see a carpeted living room with a huge tv.
"Is that an Xbox? We could play on there!" I say.
"Yup. It's mine. There's a Tv in the bed rooms. You'll share a room with Netty and Sqaishey. The rest of us will have our own room." Squid replies in his Yorkshire accent.
"Yay! I'm gonna go unpack. Are you guys going to Minecon?" I ask. They nod. OMG YES. MINECON WITH MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS. THIS IS SO EXCITING. Minecon is gonna start at 3pm. My phone says it's currently 12pm. I head upstairs admiring all the beautiful paintings along the wall. Most of them are really cool because they are the paintings in minecraft! My rucksack and my luggage are filled with minecraft stuff. I've got my clothes too. Maybe not enough for the whole two months. Maybe I could go shopping. SHOPPING WITH MAC. O.M.G. You are a genius, Ayden. You are an absolute genuis. I skip inside the room labeled "Girls <3 " and I gander. Woah. It's 2 bunk beds. How amazing is this? Along the right and left wall are the bunk beds. In the center at the back wall is a TV and x-box. The tv isn't as large as the one downstairs but it will do. In front of the tv are 4 gaming chairs. A yellow, purple, red, and white. They have my favorite color! Red!
The bunk bed on the left has stuff on them. I guess Netty and Sqaishey took those. Oh well, I'll just sleep at the top on the right bunk bed. I plop all my stuff down and run downstairs.
"How long are you guys staying?" I ask.
"We are all staying until August 14" Sqaishey answers.
"Oh okay. Yay!" I say. I hope I don't sound like a fangirl or an annoying child. But they meet children all the time! They can handle me being here right? I hope so.

I get my VIP ticket and my lanyard. I still have my same clothes on so I'm set. I grab a black satchel with a few spikes on the front. Cool. I hop down the stairs two by two and I dash towards the door. I open it and I'm followed my Ash and Netty. There's a black limousine outside. All the MAC get it. Do I get in too? I'm VIP but I'm not a famous youtuber or anything.
"Get in Ayden. Your with us remember?" Ash says in a polite voice. I excitedly get in the limo and I sit next to Tom and Squid. But I'm riding in a limo! With the magic animal club! How is this possible! This is a miracle! But, I don't believe in miracles!